Ecotrin Aspirin Regular Strength  » Medicine  »
  • I decided to try the Ecotrin when I had a good coupon for it
  • I didn't have any problem getting the tablets down because they were coated and they weren't very big either
  • I think the price of the Ecotrin was far too steep even with the coupon
  • There are far many other brands out there that don't cost nearly the amount that Ecotrin does and does just as good a job for you
  • I love saving money as much as I love getting rid of the headache pain

• by Dawn

I am not a big fan of aspirin as I have found that Ibuprofen seems to do a better job for relieving my headache pains. I decided to try the Ecotrin when I had a good coupon for it. I figured I really had nothing to lose. It would work alright even if it didn’t work as well as I had gotten used to Ibuprofen working. I got the Ecotrin at the grocery store for $11.98 minus the coupon that I had. There were 300 Ecotrin in the bottle. The real test would be when I took the Ecotrin for the first time.

When I got the first headache after purchasing the Ecotrin, I took two of the tablets to see if it would work. I

always take two headache relief tablets when I get headaches because I get excruciating pain. I didn’t have any problem getting the tablets down because they were coated and they weren’t very big either. I just used a little bit of water and they went right down. I then waited for a little while to see if the medication worked or not. I laid down because my head just hurt that bad and I fell asleep. When I woke up an hour or so later, the headache was gone. I was very pleased with the results. The true test was to see how long it would work for. Many pain medications only last for a little while. My normal brand of headache relief medication usually worked ...

• to get rid of the headache for good. Other brands usually seemed to wear off after several hours and I would have to take another dose. I didn’t have this problem with Ecotrin though. It did keep the headache pain away for the duration. I was well pleased with that.

I think the price of the Ecotrin was far too steep even with the coupon. I can get my regular brand for far cheaper and it works just the same. I will probably not purchase Ecotrin again because though it worked, the price will keep me from buying it. After all, I only bought it in the first place because I had a coupon for it. It makes no sense to spend that much more money to

get the exact same results. I will stick with my regular brand. If you have to use a pain relief medication or if your doctor has told you that you should take an aspirin a day, Ecotrin could be the right medication for you. There are far many other brands out there that don’t cost nearly the amount that Ecotrin does and does just as good a job for you. In other words, I think that buying Ecotrin at the price that they are asking for it is far too much when you don’t have to spend it. I love saving money as much as I love getting rid of the headache pain. I can do both things by not buying Ecotrin for my headache pain relief needs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2624101305720231/k2311a1024/10.24.10