Equate Ibuprofen Tablets With Easy Open Cap  » Medicine  »
  • I decided to try the store brand of Ibuprofen to see if it worked as well as the name brand
  • That is an amazing price and I figured it made it worth the try
  • I was a little disappointed in that and found that it would be just as expensive to take the Equate brand as it was for the name brand because I had to take more doses of it to keep the headache away
  • I don't like taking medications anyway, so this makes the Equate Ibuprofen impossible for me to use

• by Dawn

I have to frequently use headache pain relief to get rid of excruciating headaches. I spend a fortune in Ibuprofen products to get that relief. I am not sure why I get the headaches so frequently, but I have since I was a child. Spending all that money for pain relief products was starting to put a hurting on my money. I decided to try the store brand of Ibuprofen to see if it worked as well as the name brand. I purchased a 100 count bottle at Walmart of the Equate Ibuprofen Tablets for $3.28. That is an amazing price

and I figured it made it worth the try.

I tried the Equate Ibuprofen the next time that I got a headache. I took two of the tablets, which were easy to swallow because they were a good size. I was skeptical that they could actually work well but decided to give it a try anyway. I didn’t have that much to lose from trying them. After about a half hours wait, I realized that the headache was completely gone. I was very pleased because that is exactly what I wanted to happen. I didn’t expect it to happen though. Now the only test was to see how long it would last. With my normal brand, the headaches would go away and I wouldn’t have a recurrence after that. It turns out that Equate didn’t live up to that standard. The Equate was good and my headache stayed gone for several hours. I did have to take another dose about halfway through the day though. I was a little disappointed in that and found that it would be just as expensive to take the Equate brand as it was for the name brand because I had to take more doses of it to ...

• Equate Ibuprofen Tablets With Easy Open Cap
      keep the headache away. I decided that taking the Equate brand of Ibuprofen just wasn’t all it was cracked up to be. I would rather take one dose of Ibuprofen when I get a headache than having to take several doses.

I would suggest that you use the Equate brand of Ibuprofen only if you don’t get severe headaches on a regular basis like I do. I decided to use the name brand that I had been using previously because my headaches can be quite severe and therefore need something that will help all day. If you don’t get those kind of

headaches, you should be find with the Equate brand because it does get rid of the headache for a while. I would suggest that you don’t use Equate if your headaches are usually severe. I will not be purchasing the Equate brand of Ibuprofen again because I just need something that lasts a lot longer. I don’t want to take two or three doses of medication a day. I, in fact, won’t do that. I don’t like taking medications anyway, so this makes the Equate Ibuprofen impossible for me to use. I liked it but only for a short period of time.

don cauthron says :

where is equate originate from?

Jules Li says :

It uses Ibuprofen, which comes from iso-butyl-propanoic-phenolic acid.

Galega says :

Equate is a brand used for consumable pharmacy and health and beauty items, such as shaving cream, skin lotion, over-the-counter medications, and pregnancy tests. Before its takeover by Walmart, the formerly independent Equate brand sold consumer products at both Target and Walmart at lower prices than those of name brands.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2624101305710231/k2311a1024/10.24.10