Equate Maximum Strength Acid Reducer  » Medicine  »
  • I decided to try the store brand of acid reducer instead of paying a huge price for the name brand
  • I found a store brand at Walmart and decided to try that
  • The cost for the Equate Acid Reducer is $3.94 for 24 150 MG tablets
  • I think that everyone should have certain medications in the cabinet at all times

• by Dawn

I sometimes get an upset stomach because I eat the wrong things and end up with a lot of acid in my stomach. The only way to get rid of it is to take some type of acid reducer. I decided to try the store brand of acid reducer instead of paying a huge price for the name brand. I found a store brand at Walmart and decided to try that. It is Equate Maximum Strength Acid Reducer. The cost for the Equate Acid Reducer is $3.94 for 24 150 MG tablets. That was a pretty good price. I just hoped the store brand would be as good as the brand name type so that I wouldn’t have to worry about the acid getting to me.

The next time

that I had acidy stomach pain, I tried the Equate Maximum Strength Acid Reducer to get rid of it. The directions say to take it before eating, about a half hour to an hour prior to eating. I did so and took one pill. The pill were small enough that I didn’t have too much trouble swallowing it. I did use a little drink of water to get the pill down, but it went down without any problems. I then waited for a while and ate my lunch. I tried to eat something that wouldn’t irritate the acid that was already in my stomach. The pills seemed to work very well. I didn’t have any further acidy stomach issues from the acid that I was feeling that day.

• I was happy with the results that I got from the Equate Maximum Strength Acid Reducer. It worked very well and I was able to get on with my business without further stomach upset. That is all I wanted or needed from the medication.

I would recommend Equate Maximum Strength Acid Reducer for anyone who has frequent acidy stomach problems. It worked just as good as the name brand acid reducer and cost far less. I cannot justify purchasing the name brand now that I have tried the Equate brand and know that it works just as well as the other brand. I will purchase this product again for that reason. It is always a good thing to save money and the Equate Maximum Strength Acid Reducer does

save a lot of money. I have to keep a stock of Equate Maximum Strength Acid Reducer in my medicine chest because I never know when the acidy stomach feeling will come back to me. I think that everyone should have certain medications in the cabinet at all times. Equate Maximum Strength Acid Reducer is one of them. I would purchase it again and will. There is no point in spending more money that you have to on something when something much cheaper gets the job done and gets it done well. I was surprised at the results because I was always taught that the name brand does a better job than the store brand. That was wrong and I am learning to try store brands in order to save money.

Equate Maximum Strength Acid Reducer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2624101305680231/k2311a1024/10.24.10