Vanquish Extra Strength Pain Reliever  » Medicine  »
  • I decided to try Vanquish pain reliever to see if it was any different than anything else I have used in the past
  • The only problem that I had was that the caplets were a little bit bigger than what I was used to taking
  • As it is, I think I will stick with my normal brand of pain reliever
  • I would recommend Vanquish Extra Strength Pain Reliever for anyone who is able to swallow larger pills without a problem
  • They definitely helped alleviate the pain and I was able to get other things done that I needed to get done

• by Dawn

I have tried several different types of pain relievers to help get rid of my headaches. I decided to try Vanquish pain reliever to see if it was any different than anything else I have used in the past. I have heard of Vanquish before and have had a few people tell me that they really like it. I paid $9.87 for 100 caplets. That’s about an average price for pain relievers such as this. I have seen higher priced pain relievers and if this would be a better pain reliever than what I have had in the past, I was all for it.

The next time that I got a headache, I took two Vanquish. This was a big test to see if it would actually

get rid of my headache. I wasn’t sure if it would actually work or not, but it was worth a try. I was surprised to see that it did work within a half hour of taking it. The only problem that I had was that the caplets were a little bit bigger than what I was used to taking. Since I have a hard time taking pills, I had a difficult time getting the caplets down well. I had to use a little extra drink of water to get them down, but they finally got there. That is a major point with me and probably will cause me to reconsider ever purchasing Vanquish again. The medication worked well once I took it and gave it a ...

• little while to work. The only thing that bothered me was the fact that it was hard for me to swallow. Had it not been for that one thing, I might have been convinced that I should buy Vanquish again. As it is, I think I will stick with my normal brand of pain reliever.

I would recommend Vanquish Extra Strength Pain Reliever for anyone who is able to swallow larger pills without a problem. It does work very well and the cost is comparable to other pain relievers. I would have purchased it again myself if it hadn’t been for that one problem. Vanquish is a good medication for those who can swallow the larger size pills. You can find it in the medicine aisle of

any store that sells pain relievers such as Walmart, Happy Harry’s and other drug stores. I wouldn’t recommend this medication for anyone who has a difficult time taking larger pills. Vanquish for people like that is just going to make it hard to get the bottle open. I wish that I could have gotten them down easier than I did, but I am glad that I at least tried them. They definitely helped alleviate the pain and I was able to get other things done that I needed to get done. Now if they could get the pill to a much smaller size, we’d be in business. I would love to see this medication in a smaller sized pill so that I could continue to take them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2624101305670231/k2311a1024/10.24.10