Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash Cream Cleanser  » Health  »
  • I decided to try Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash Cream Cleanser to see if the would work
  • I have also noticed that I am not getting near as much acne as I am generally prone to get
  • I know that it will be around for years to come because it does a great job
  • I would recommend Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash Cream Cleanser for anyone who has oily skin and problems with acne
  • Keeping the skin cleaned well is another one of those steps and Neutrogena is one of the best cleansers that you will find to get this job done

• by Dawn

My skin often tends to get oily around the forehead and chin areas. I need something that will help get the oil away and help keep acne from forming. I have tried several different things without much success. I decided to try Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash Cream Cleanser to see if the would work. I purchased it at Walmart for $5.84 for a 6 oz. bottle. That sounded like a fair price for this type of item as compared with other cleansers of the same sort.

The next time that I got a shower, I used the Neutrogena Acne Wash on my face to give it a try. I used warm water with the soap and scrubbed my face as thoroughly as possible. I did notice

that my face felt better after using the Neutrogena Cleanser. It seemed much less oily which is exactly what I was working towards. I have also noticed that I am not getting near as much acne as I am generally prone to get. This product did exactly what it was supposed to do and I couldn’t ask more than that. The cleanser feels good going on and my face feels much cleaner when I use it. It is a great cleanser and I feel that I can trust the Neutrogena name. It is a well known name for cleansing products for all types of things. I know that it will be around for years to come because it does a great job. They price was ...

• even very reasonable considering the brand name and the type of product this is.

I would recommend Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash Cream Cleanser for anyone who has oily skin and problems with acne. This will definitely help clear up the skin issues that you are having so you won’t have to worry that you may break out in acne at any given moment. I use it once before I go to bed at night to make sure that I am getting all the days dirt off my face just before bedtime. Every now and then I will use it an extra time during the day because my skin seems to be extra oily. I will buy this product again. The only thing that I would be

concerned with is whether or not you may have more serious problems than just regular acne. Some problems appear to be acne but it is really much deeper than that and needs to be corrected with care from a dermatologist. If the Neutrogena doesn’t appear to help you, this could be the next step in trying to clear up your skin and keep it that way.

Everyone wants their skin to look as clean and clear as possible. Eating the right foods is a good start, but sometimes we need a little more than that to keep the acne away. Keeping the skin cleaned well is another one of those steps and Neutrogena is one of the best cleansers that you will find to get this job done.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3424101305660231/k2311a1024/10.24.10