Germ-X Quilted Antibacterial Wipes  » Health  »
  • I paid $3.50 for both bottles and I think that is an amazing deal for clean up wipes that are antibacterial
  • I would definitely recommend that you purchase the Germ-X Quilted Antibacterial Wipes to use for personal clean ups
  • I wouldn't be without these antibacterial wipes now that I know how useful they have been to me
  • You never know when a mess could occur and being prepared is the best way to clear it up without having to worry about finding a place to get water and soap

• by Dawn

Getting rid of germs can be a real chore. Getting cleaned up is important but so is making sure that you don’t spread any germs. If you need a quick clean up of yourself but not a bath, these wipes are great. I keep them in the kitchen and bathrooms because when the grandchildren are around, I need as much clean up help as I can get. I found these wipes at Walmart. They come in a two pack and there are 42 wipes in each bottle. I paid $3.50 for both bottles and I think that is an amazing deal for clean up wipes that are antibacterial.

I use the Germ-X Quilted Antibacterial Wipes all the time. I use them to clean up the grandchildren after they

have eaten a messy snack and I even use them to clean up the table afterwards. I especially like to use these wipes when the kids are feeling a bit under the weather. It helps keep them clean and it helps keep them germ free as well. These wipes are great for so many areas of the home. They are even great for cleaning up cuts that the children might get while they are playing. It helps keep those cuts, no matter how small, from getting infections. The kids love them too because if I use them for this purpose, the wipes don’t hurt them like using alcohol or something such as that, which will normally sting when being used to clean off cuts.

I have also ...

• decided to carry a bottle of these wipes in the car just in case we are out on the road and anyone needs a quick clean up. I often find that I don’t have anything in the car to clean up if I have to eat on the run and again, the grandchildren have a way with making a mess no matter where we are. If they have to be cleaned up, we may as well make sure to use something that will kill the germs in the process.

I would definitely recommend that you purchase the Germ-X Quilted Antibacterial Wipes to use for personal clean ups. They can be used anywhere you go and they are disposable which means an even less chance of getting germs

all over the place. Use them and then throw them away. That’s about as quick and easy as it gets. I wouldn’t be without these antibacterial wipes now that I know how useful they have been to me. They come at an excellent price and they work great to get cleaned up what you need to get cleaned up. You won’t want to be without them anymore than I do once you give them a try. It is just something that is handy to have around at all times. You never know when a mess could occur and being prepared is the best way to clear it up without having to worry about finding a place to get water and soap. Everything you need is right in the wipes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3424101305650231/k2311a1024/10.24.10