Soft Soap Liquid Hand Soap  » Housewares  »
  • I found Soft Soap Liquid Soap at the grocery store
  • They had them in two packs and it cost $7.34
  • It is one of the best investments that I have ever made
  • I would recommend this product to everyone
  • I would definitely purchase the product again

• by Dawn

Instead of having bars of soap sitting at the sinks, I have found that it is much easier to have a bottle of liquid soap for myself and any guests that might be visiting. It is just nice not to have the bar of soap sliding all over the place and making the sink all soapy. I found Soft Soap Liquid Soap at the grocery store. They had them in two packs and it cost $7.34. There is 8.5 oz. in each bottle so I feel that I got a fairly good bargain with it. I could put one bottle in each of the bathrooms.

I love the Soft Soap Liquid Soap bottles. They are much easier to use than the bars of soap. All I have to

do is push down on the pump and the soap comes right out. I don’t have to worry about dropping the soap into the bottom of the sink or even onto the floor. It is one of the best investments that I have ever made. It is more sanitary as well. No one else touches the soap including you until it hits your hand. That is great because it means less germs are being spread and I am all for not spreading any more germs that is absolutely necessary.

I also love that they bottles are decorative enough to sit out on the sink. There are several different decorative bottles that you can sit around the house. I even keep one at my kitchen sink because it ...

• is much easier to use. I won’t go back to using regular bars of soap at the sinks around the house. When it is time to clean, all I have to do is wipe the bottle down. I don’t have the worry about the bar of soap getting slimy either, as it is known to do if it sits in a puddle of water for too longer. This is a great invention that I couldn’t be without now.

I would recommend this product to everyone. It is just a great way to have soap on the sink at all times without having to worry about all the mess that you get from a bar of soap. I would definitely purchase the product again. It is really cheaper to

get soap for the sinks this way because you don’t use as much of it when you are squirting it from the bottle. It is so much cleaner than using bars of soap all around the house and you will absolutely love how cute the decorative bottles can be. They even have special decorative bottles during holiday times so that you can get into the spirit of whatever you may be celebrating at the time. If you haven’t tried Soft Soap yet, I would suggest that you do so now. It is definitely worth the purchase cost and you will find the ease of keeping it clean and neat on your sinks is well worth the effort of putting out a bottle of this nice smelling soap.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5324101305640231/k2311a1024/10.24.10