Ivory Print Zippered Cotton Cosmetic Tote  » Cosmetics  »
  • The tote cost $25.00 which may sound a little high priced just to carry makeup around in, but if you want to look in style and you don't want the bag to look out of place, this is the perfect solution to your problem
  • I would definitely recommend this Ivory Print Zippered Cotton Cosmetic Tote for anyone who wants to carry their makeup without it being detected as makeup
  • I would definitely choose this bag again if I ever find the need to replace the one that I already have

• by Dawn

I needed something to carry my makeup with me when I went on travel. It is much easier than just throwing my things into any old bag and I didn’t want all my things mixed in with my boyfriends. I wanted my own bag so that I could work from it without sifting through all of his junk. I went shopping at Walmart and found this very adorable bag for carrying makeup in. The tote cost $25.00 which may sound a little high priced just to carry makeup around in, but if you want to look in style and you don’t want the bag to look out of place, this is the perfect solution to your problem.

This Ivory Print Zippered Cotton Cosmetic Tote is so adorable

I couldn’t help but choose it for the tote that I would use to carry my makeup in. It was big enough that I could add makeup to it without worrying about running out of room in it. I am able to carry a large amount of items in this tote without any problems. It almost looks like a purse so no one even has to know that there is makeup in it. It has enough compartments in it to separate and keep organized everything that I need to keep organized. It is a great tote and can even be used for other things. I don’t use it for anything else, but I do see a great deal of potential. For instance, it could be ...

• used to carry things for the children in if you don’t want to carry a bunch of extra bags with you. This looks like it is for an adult for adult uses, and it is, but it is also great for other things as well.

I would definitely recommend this Ivory Print Zippered Cotton Cosmetic Tote for anyone who wants to carry their makeup without it being detected as makeup. It is very fashionable and will go well with anything else that you may be carrying or even wearing. It is a good size and the price, compared with other like bags, is great. You will absolutely love this tote and you will be glad that you bought it. I know that I am. It’s a

great addition to your makeup wardrobe. I have even considered using it for a purse on occasion. I just can’t bring myself to take the makeup out of it. Otherwise, it would be a very adorable purse that you could take out with you somewhere. The bag is very durable to withstand all of the abuse it might take, especially if you fly a lot on planes. Airlines often mistreat your baggage and you want to know that you have something sturdy when you travel with them. It is a great bag all the way around and it would almost be foolish not to purchase it. I would definitely choose this bag again if I ever find the need to replace the one that I already have.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124101305630231/k2311a1024/10.24.10