Conair Two-Sided Makeup Mirror  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found a great mirror that has two sides and lights so that I can see better when trying to put makeup on, do my hair or even pluck my eyebrows
  • You get the best possible look no matter where you are or what you are doing
  • It was well worth the money that I paid for it
  • I would definitely purchase this mirror again because I have used it constantly since I got it
  • I highly recommend that every woman who puts on makeup or does anything else that takes a mirror invest in one of these mirrors

• by Dawn

I have a difficult time seeing in the bathroom light and I also like to sit down to do certain things that I need a mirror for. I found a great mirror that has two sides and lights so that I can see better when trying to put makeup on, do my hair or even pluck my eyebrows. I got the mirror from Walmart and paid $27.99 for it. That seems like a reasonable price to me and this mirror will last me for the long haul.

I use this mirror for so many things. I set it up on a little makeup table. I use the lights and I use the magnified mirror in order to pluck my eyebrows. I get a much closer view of

my eyebrows so that I get as much of the hair off as possible. Since I have bad eyes, the magnified mirror helps me to see the hairs much better than if I just used a regular mirror. The lights allow several different types of light so that you can see what you will look like in any type of lighting that you may be in. For instance, if you are going to be under fluorescent lights, you can see what your make-up will look like in that light when you choose that setting on the mirror. You get the best possible look no matter where you are or what you are doing. Makeup doesn’t always look the same. It completely depends on the light that ...

• you will be in as to what light you should use on the mirror. I have not regretted buying this mirror because I use it extensively for so many different things.

This has been a great addition to my makeup routine. I don’t know what I would have done if I hadn’t had this mirror. It has made all the difference in how well I am able to put on makeup, pluck my eyebrows and the many other things that I need to get done while getting ready for my day. It was well worth the money that I paid for it. Even if you aren’t like me and you don’t have bad eyes, you will benefit from and love this mirror. It gives you many

more advantages than you get from just looking in a regular mirror. It gives you a better ability to see and do what you need to get done. I would definitely purchase this mirror again because I have used it constantly since I got it. I highly recommend that every woman who puts on makeup or does anything else that takes a mirror invest in one of these mirrors. The only drawback is that it is a little bulky and you will need to find space for it. Other than that, this is a fantastic mirror that you will get more use out of than you could have possibly imagined. I wouldn’t be able to be without it now that I have had it for so long.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124101305620231/k2311a1024/10.24.10