Swedish Fish Brand Soft & Chewy Candy
  • It's not something that I absolutely have to have regularly because I feel that snack could be improved, but still, I like the chewiness of the snack and I enjoy the cherry flavor, and a dollar isn't overly bad for a three point one ounce box, so I'm going to rate this snack a 7

• by CirclingCanvas

Swedish Fish Brand Soft & Chewy Candy is cherry-flavored and chewy candy item that I’ve come across in stores like the Dollar Tree. For one dollar, I can purchase a package that is a little over three ounces in weight. That’s not a lot of candy, actually, for a dollar, and so the value isn’t excessively impressive, although it’s not too bad of a value considering the quality of the sweet snack is pretty good, although could

certainly be improved somewhat.

These snacks are soft to the touch and shaped like fish. They have a pleasant red color to them which isn’t surprising since they are cherry-flavored. They’re kind of like gummy bears in texture. When I put one or more on my mouth, I end up chewing on it or them for a little while, They are certainly chewy, and I don’t mind doing all that chewing because the cherry flavor is actually quite ...

• enjoyable to the taste. Real cherries aren’t this sweet though, so obviously these cherry snacks were artificially sweetened to a point. I don’t really think the extra sweetness was necessary though because that extra sweetness can get in the way of the cherry flavor, and the cherry flavor is the reason I purchased these fish snacks in the first place.

Since the snack is gummy, I sometimes have trouble with portions of the snack getting stuck somewhere between

my teeth and that can be kind of frustrating. Other than that though and the added sugary sweetness, this snack isn’t too bad. It’s not something that I absolutely have to have regularly because I feel that snack could be improved, but still, I like the chewiness of the snack and I enjoy the cherry flavor, and a dollar isn’t overly bad for a three point one ounce box, so I’m going to rate this snack a “7″.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2724101305540231/k2311a1024/10.24.10