Bare Escentuals Foundation and Mineral Veil
  • I found that the pressed foundation from Revlon worked decent but it gave my face a pasty look
  • After watching several commercials about Bare Escentuals make-up I decided to try it for myself
  • I receive a shipment of make-up every two months at a cost of $48.92 (includes shipping and taxes)

• by Jodi Hughey

I have struggled with my complexion all my life. I have battled with acne and have scars to show it. When I look for make-up I want something that covers well. I found that the pressed foundation from Revlon worked decent but it gave my face a pasty look. After watching several commercials about Bare Escentuals make-up I decided to try it for myself. I had tried other mineral make-up products, such a Cover Girl and Maybelline, but they made my face extremely oily. The shine was so intense you could see me from across the street!

I

ordered the foundation and mineral veil at BareEscentuals.com. The process was quite easy. I received the make-up in about a week and couldn’t wait to try it. I knew after the first day that I liked it.

The make-up is in powder form. I was skeptical because powder just doesn’t seem like it would cover, but it did! The kit came with a brush that feels soft against my skin. When I used the foundation I could see it cover my imperfections right before my eyes. The kit also came with a small touch-up brush that I use around ...

• my nose, lips and under my eyes. The process of applying the make-up is quick!

Once I have applied the foundation I apply a small amount of mineral veil on my brush and go over my entire face with it. The veil is smooth and soft and my face doesn’t feel heavy with make-up. As for oil, I am pleased to say that I won’t be catching the attention of pedestrians across the street. Not unless I trip over my feet. I still suffer from oil, depending on the weather, but the shine is less noticeable.

I receive a

shipment of make-up every two months at a cost of $48.92 (includes shipping and taxes). I am not billed as the payment is charged to my debit card. I have accumulated a stock of foundation and mineral veil as I don’t use the whole amount in two months. I can cancel anytime if I desire. My only complaint about the shipment process is that they do not notify me when the make-up will be sent thus allowing me to have the funds in my account. This hasn’t discouraged me from canceling the make-up, it truly is a wonderful product!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124101305440131/k2311a1024/10.24.10