Walgreen’s Tension Headache Tablets  » Medicine  »
1.5
  • I have had this problem since I was 16 and have tried many different types of headache relief medicines
  • I thought that sounded good and quickly purchased the box
  • I noticed that I could move my head around without it sending stabbing pains through my temples
  • I think that it was only meant for mild ones as it did not give a whole lot of results
  • I would not recommend this product to anyone

• by webgirl40

I get bad headaches all the time. I have had this problem since I was 16 and have tried many different types of headache relief medicines. However, when I was about 22 I got a new type of headache, the pain was awful and was mostly in my temples and behind my eyes. I saw a doctor and was told that I was experiencing tension headaches. This type of headache was new to me, but I also new that it hurt like the devil so I had to find some way of combating it.

I was actually in my local Walgreen’s when I saw a box of

Walgreen’s Tension Headache Tablets. At about 5 dollars a box they advertised to bring quick relief of a tension headache and all of the accompanying symptoms. I thought that sounded good and quickly purchased the box. I got home and immediately started reading the directions. I designated two tablets every 6 hours as need for headache relief. The tablets were little red things that had a relatively plastic feel to them but I associated that with the coating. I was taking the tablets when I noticed my first problem with this product. Water makes the coating on the tablets dissolve. This means that the tablets literally stick ...

• to the back of your throat and slowly slide their way down. I absolutely hated that feeling. It took me everything I had not to gag the caplets up. I finally got the tablets down after two full glasses of water.

I laid down hoping to feel some relief soon as this was a terrible headache. I waited for about 30 minutes before I felt a little relief. I noticed that I could move my head around without it sending stabbing pains through my temples. That was it though I waited for another hour and nothing happened. The only thing that it did was very slightly relieve my

headache. I was grateful to be able to move, but I expected a little more relief then I got. I eventually just fell asleep and when I woke up a few hours later the headache was gone.

I do not really like this product. It does not work for severe tension headaches. I think that it was only meant for mild ones as it did not give a whole lot of results. I now have Excedrin tension headache and that it what I currently take. I would not recommend this product to anyone. It does not do much of anything expect rob you of your hard earned money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2624101305380131/k2311a1024/10.24.10