L’oreal Hip High Intensity Pigments - 558 Vivacious
  • For my age, I am quite young-looking (people sometimes mistake me for a college student even though I am now in my late twenties), which can be a disadvantage sometimes especially when I am with older business associates
  • The scent is really rich and delicious, and adds a lot to the experience of using the lipstick
  • I like it because it looks modern and classy
  • Even after a meal and a lot of drinks, it doesn’t wear off completely although I prefer to reapply it so that the color is maximized
  • It’s really a gorgeous lipstick and I would definitely keep on buying it

• by TheCity

The L’oreal Hip High Intensity Pigments in the Vivacious shade (558) is one of my most favorite lipsticks in my collection. It is a beautiful shade of pinkish plum which is not too light yet not too dark. The shade is just right and is perfect for a sophisticated urban woman look. It is sexy yet subtle, with a soft shimmer that makes it unnecessary to apply gloss anymore.

This is the absolutely perfect shade for me to wear to classy events and places, whether it’s a laidback dinner or coffee meeting, or a big social event. It goes really well with my fair skin and makes me look striking and mysterious

at the same time, which is a great combination. For my age, I am quite young-looking (people sometimes mistake me for a college student even though I am now in my late twenties), which can be a disadvantage sometimes especially when I am with older business associates. This lipstick gives me a more mature, confident, and sophisticated look which helps a lot in business and other social situations, while enhancing my looks as well.

Another thing that I absolutely love about the lipstick is its vanilla scent. The scent is really rich and delicious, and adds a lot to the experience of using the lipstick. It’s a welcome change for other lipsticks ...

• which scents I do not like so much. It lessens the feeling of having put on something artificial. On the lips, there is only a very subtle vanilla taste, which I don’t mind at all. Upon application, the lipstick feels creamy while at the same time having a subtle feel of pigments.

The color of the lipstick while in the tube is more or less the same color that appears on my lips. The lipstick tube is a shiny dark maroon with no prints on it, and has a slanted cover. I like it because it looks modern and classy. The lipstick claims to be intensely moisturizing, and it does make my

lips feel soft and supple upon application, but it does not eliminate the chapped part of my lips. However, despite its claim, I feel my lips losing moisture after a while and this is the only thing that I don’t like about the lipstick.

The lipstick does not claim to be long-lasting, but I don’t have any complaints with it. Even after a meal and a lot of drinks, it doesn’t wear off completely although I prefer to reapply it so that the color is maximized.

All in all, I love L’Oreal’s Hip High Intensity Pigments in Vivacious mainly because of its fabulous shade. It’s really a gorgeous lipstick and I would definitely keep on buying it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124101305350131/k2311a1024/10.24.10