Just Me by Paris Hilton (Perfume)
  • I have tried two Paris Hilton scents (Just Me and Paris Hilton) and I have to say I like them both, although I still like the Paris Hilton one better
  • All in all, I think that Just Me by Paris Hilton is quite a good perfume and I would recommend you to try it if you like such scents

• by TheCity

I was given the Just Me perfume by Paris Hilton in a 30ml limited edition as a gift. The packaging of the perfume was really cute and unique; it was a small shiny hot pink heart shaped container. The spray is located at the middle of the indention of the heart, you just press it and the perfume spurts out.

Paris Hilton one better. Just Me is a powdery and flowery scent with a certain depth to it that makes it very feminine without being too girly or childish. Powdery and flowery scents are also in danger of smelling old, but this one doesn’t, although it doesn’t smell light and fresh as well. There is a chance you would find it a bit cloying if you don’t like such scents. When smelling it, I would imagine a feminine young woman with an innocent and shy but at the same time a bit playful sensuality about her.

One of the things I like about this perfume is that it doesn’t smell stale even if it’s not used for a long time. As the perfume bottle is small, I accidentally left it in one of the pockets of my bags and forgot to use it for more than half a year. However, when I discovered it in the pocket several months ago, the scent is still the same after ...

• Just Me by Paris Hilton (Perfume)
      all this time. This is very useful for me as I like to switch the perfumes I use, and that is why I normally don’t get to use up a whole 100ml bottle before it goes stale which is a waste as perfumes are quite expensive.

The scent of Just Me also lasts long on me, which is a huge plus as I can just spray it on before leaving the house and smell good all day. The scent is actually really clinging; even when

I just put it in my bag, everything in the bag ends up smelling good for a couple of days. Another good point of this perfume is that it smells better and better the longer you have it on and you don’t have to spray on too much of it for it to be effective. It’s really quite an efficient scent.

All in all, I think that Just Me by Paris Hilton is quite a good perfume and I would recommend you to try it if you like such scents.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5624101305340131/k2311a1024/10.24.10