Wet N Wild H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner - 881 Ultra Black  » Cosmetics  »
  • I decided to get the Wet N Wild H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner because my eyes are easily irritated and tend to water most of the time and that happens even when I am not wearing any eye makeup
  • I do not have any problem with removing any kind of makeup because I use Almond Oil as my makeup remover and that dissolves and removes all kinds of stubborn makeup
  • I bought the one in Ultra Black and it was truly black with no brownish or greying tint which I loved

• by true_value

I decided to get the Wet N Wild H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner because my eyes are easily irritated and tend to water most of the time and that happens even when I am not wearing any eye makeup. It is just something I always had as my eyes are sensitive. I was therefore looking for a eyeliner that was really waterproof and not something that claims to be waterproof but is not actually that.

All the eyeliners that I have tried so far have not proved to be waterproof. Even though they do claim to be water and smudge proof they kind of bleed or give me raccoon eyes when my eyes get watery.

Well, after looking high and low I came across several reviews about the Wet N Wild H2O (Water) Proof Liquid Eyeliner. All of the reviews confirmed that the eyeliner was absolutely waterproof and some were even complaining how difficult it was to take it off. I decided that this

is going to be the Eyeliner that I was looking for. I do not have any problem with removing any kind of makeup because I use Almond Oil as my makeup remover and that dissolves and removes all kinds of stubborn makeup.

I got it for about $5.00 only. It came in a silver colored paper box package with a see through front. Wet N Wild claims it to be long-lasting water-proof formula that is perfect for a day at that beach or all night on the town and that it is the secret to staying beautiful all day and all night and that the long lasting smudge proof formula uses a felt tip to create a precise eye defining line. I have never used a felt tip with liquid eyeliner but I liked the idea and I was really excited to use it.

The eyeliner itself comes in a black plastic container with an oval base and has a long conical screw cap. The felt tip is ...

• thick and tapered to a point. I bought the one in Ultra Black and it was truly black with no brownish or greying tint which I loved.

Now the application part was bit tricky as I had never used this type of felt tip brush before and had to practice quite a bit to do it right. I always ended up drawing a thick line when I was trying to get a fine line. If I slanted the tip I always get a thick line so then I decided to hold it straight to draw a thin line and then slant it to get a thicker line towards my outer eyelid. This way it worked fine.

The black is so intense that it instantly makes my eyes appear brighter and it even makes my lashes look fuller and true to its claim it is absolutely smudge and waterproof and never needs touching up. It lasts all day or until I remove it. It removes

easily with my Almond Oil but I can see how difficult it can be for someone who is using an eye makeup remover or some kind of wipes to get it off because it will need some effort.

The eyeliner has no fragrance but it does have a slight smell that is not overpowering or anything and is hardly noticeable unless I deliberately try. The consistency is slightly thicker than the other liquid eyeliners I have tried which is what I guess that makes this one so pigmented and also it dries super fast so I don’t have to wait till it dries to open my eyes to keep it from causing a line on the crease.

I have always wanted to try the cat eye eyeliner look and was never able to do so just because it always ended up in a mess but with this precise felt tip and the quick drying formula I now create the neatest cat eye I ever did.

I love it and highly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122101305240231/k2311a1022/10.22.10