Acer Aspire Laptop PC  » Laptops  »
  • I think that the price of an Acer is quite low and for that I have a hard time dealing with the features and functions
  • I bought one for a vacation I was going I didn’t want to take my personal laptop because I like to leave that at home
  • I was happy that I didn’t have to deal with Vista because I’m not a huge fan of it at all
  • It wasn’t HD but it had potential and I enjoyed looking at it

• by sacback

All of my friends hated the Acer Laptop, me I’m not sure how I feel about the Acer. I think that the price of an Acer is quite low and for that I have a hard time dealing with the features and functions. I’m scared of electronics that are horribly cheap, like a laptop! Acer’s have been known to be affordable and really low in price so with that being said, I wasn’t sure what I was going to get. I bought one for a vacation I was going I didn’t want to take my personal laptop because I like to leave that at home. I bought the Acer Aspire Laptop for $400! Do you know what that is? That is 4 $100 bills. That was nothing. I have spent $1500 on a laptop before, so this was like buying

candy. I had plans on taking it back because I knew that I wasn’t going to be using it like that past my vacation time I honestly I liked the Acer even though it was cheap. It worked pretty good and it offered the basic functionality. It came in a silver color which was cute and versatile. It looked expensive and that was cool. It didn’t work expensive but it worked good enough for me.

I liked the fact that it offered a simple 1GB of Ram and 1,6 GHZ processor. That isn’t fast but considering the fact that I hadn’t used it yet, that was enough speed to do what I needed to do. It also offered 120 GB of hard drive and that was absolutely perfect. I didn’t have any complaints about that at all. It offered a mobile ...

• device that allowed me to catch a hotspot wherever I was or wherever t was offered. There were times when I didn’t get a good signal and that was good. So I don’t think that the mobile device offered was all that great. It was sketchy.

It did come with Windows XP which was shocking because most of these computers come with Vista. I was happy that I didn’t have to deal with Vista because I’m not a huge fan of it at all. I did like that I was offered a 1 year security suite through McAfee on this thing which allowed me to protect it for at least a year before I had to get my own. I like the free stuff and that is what they gave me when I first got this computer. It comes with a DVD/CD

drive so I can watch movies and listen to music as I please. That’s a tad bit sluggish but it still works like a regular player. The screen is around 8.9 inches which is the smallest laptop screen I have ever had in my life. So I had to get used to it. But as far as the look of it, it’s a strong looking screen. Color wise it was beautiful. It wasn’t HD but it had potential and I enjoyed looking at it. I ended up taking it back when I was down with it. So I can’t say that it was worth me keeping around. But I will say that if I’m ever in the need for a computer like the Acer then I would probably buy one. It wasn’t bad at all. Cheap but it worked and suited my needs perfectly.

Acer Aspire Laptop PC

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6322101305170231/k2311a1022/10.22.10