Enagic LeveLuk SD 501-Kangen Water Ionizer Water Filter  » Health  »
  • My experience with Enagic Kangen water opened my eyes to a lot of half truths about water quality
  • From what I know, no amount of water filtration by either carbon or reverse Osmosis (Dasani) will change the fact that the water you and I drink will turn into acid once it enters the body
  • Or you can buy the cheaper water ionizer out there for just half the cost, but the pH values as well as antioxidant properties will never be the same

• by RichieMogwai

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

People are getting more and more paranoid about their water. This is evidenced by the fact that bottled water is purchased over the counter in ever-increasing quantities. So much so that the big soft drinks companies the likes of Coca Cola and Pepsi have long joined the fray. In fact, I hear that these companies’ bottled water sales might even eclipse their soft drinks sales soon!

In the film The Ugly Truth, the lead female character drinks directly from tap, her favorite topic of conversation being that drinking from the faucet is in no way different to buying bottled water. The difference, of course, is that tap water is free, while a bottle of water is over a dollar a piece at the very least!

Enter Enagic LeveLuk SD 501-Kangen Water Ionizer Water Filter, which costs Canadian $4,000 plus tax. So how did we get this far, or even better, how did free water become so expensive? The answer is pollution.

Modern man, it seems, can no longer obtain fresh, safe drinking water from ponds or lakes. No matter how much local governments take measures to keep tap water safe, there is no stopping the increasing commercialization of drinking water.

For example, Calgary in Alberta boasts of having the cleanest drinking water straight from the faucet. Vancouver boasts the same

thing, there are even test drinking water wells like the one I saw recently just off the Broadway Sky Train station.

Despite all this public information campaign, people still buy bottled water by the bulk. My experience with Enagic Kangen water opened my eyes to a lot of half truths about water quality.

The Kangen water salesman who sold me to the idea showed me a demonstration which reveals that whatever water you drink, tap, bottled, or flavored, it becomes immediately acidic once ingested. If you don’t believe me, contact a Kangen water salesman and inquire about a free water test.

It’s true! Every drop of water we drink, and that includes juices, soft drinks, and shakes, becomes acidic once the human body starts processing the liquid. The same goes for the water you ingested, the one that just went through a Brita, or any carbon filter for that matter.

Only Kangen water doesn’t turn acidic once ingested. This is because Kanger water is alkalized, which is a simple way of saying that it contains no unstable atomic particles which may cause the water to harbor harmful residues of oxidation.

From what I know, no amount of water filtration by either carbon or reverse Osmosis (Dasani) will change the fact that the water you and I drink will turn into acid once ...

• it enters the body. While these processes do indeed, clean the water we drink, they also rid the water of its natural properties, ultimately turning it into dead water.

This explains why Kangen water is so expensive. There are other water ionizers out there, the likes of Melody, Venus or Delphi. But from experience, none of these do a better job than the Kangen water filter, which is based on Japanese technology.

The Kangen water filter is a small, portable machine that you just plug in directly to your average faucet at home. Within minutes, you can have all the alkaline water that you want, ready to drink or to wash with. The machine can even be programmed to produce acidic water, which is ideal for antiseptic use in dental or other clinics.

No wonder a lot of clinics in Canada have switched to Kangen water, relying on the filtration machine for both water cooler needs, and antiseptic water for clinical use. At $4,000 plus tax per machine, though, this is still a huge investment, even if it’s payable by installment.

The fact is there are tube water alkalizers which sell for $100 a piece, but they last for only a year, and although they are easy to use, doesn’t produce the pH values that the Kangen machine does naturally.

So the way I

look at it, you have to ask yourself: How much price can you put to your health? The human body, it is said, is comprised of 70 per cent water. This underscores the importance of what kind of water you are wiling to drink for the sake of your health. Garbage in, garbage out (GIGO)is as true for water as it is for the food we eat.

I know that it’s a tough choice to make, considering the average household budget, or what you are able to afford. Believe me, I’ve been there myself. So if you ask me, if you can afford it, by all means go for it. And if you can’t afford a Kangen water filter machine just yet, it’s time to start seriously saving up money for it. Every Kangen machine goes through a rigorous quality control process, which guarantees that the machine will last for many years.

Or you can buy the cheaper water ionizer out there for just half the cost, but the pH values as well as antioxidant properties will never be the same. Also, the machine is likely not going to last long enough for you to enjoy years of fail-safe use.

Sean says :

re : Or you can buy the cheaper water ionizer out there for just half the cost, but the pH values as well as antioxidant properties will never be the same
    I have and know many people who have ionizers.

I know people who have the Enagic SD501.

The fact that the MLM’ers who sell the SD501 tell people that all other machines are inferior is just trying to justify an obscene cost in my book.

The SD501 sold for approx $ 1000 before Enagic took over the business and made it MLM. It was an average machine then and it’s not changed.

Not all ionizers are created equal, this is true, but Enagic is an overpriced ionizer that does NO better than machines that are half the cost. I’ve tested and drank water from the Enagic. There is ZERO difference between the water quality of it and the Athena I have on my counter. The difference is my Athena cost me half as much. And they are even sold thru MLM

Bottom line for me is this: Enagic is a rip off.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3422101305120231/k2311a1022/10.22.10