La Yogurt All Natural Low Fat Probiotic Plain Yogurt  » Food  »
  • Up to now, I am not exactly sure how much it had cost the person at the supermarket they bought it in, but I do know that it was certainly not cheap since it was in one of the bigger containers of yogurt, and the smaller ones can cost up to over JA$100
  • Before trying this one, I had never tasted plain yogurt, but when I tried the La Yogurt All Natural Low Fat Probiotic Plain Yogurt I thought that it both looked and tasted vile
  • I recommend the La Yogurt All Natural Low Fat Probiotic Plain Yogurt since it’s healthier than the flavoured ones, and it has may healing properties

• by Redtape

I had asked one of my family members to buy the “La Yogurt All Natural Low Fat Probiotic Plain Yogurt” because I heard of its health properties and so I wanted to try it out. Up to now, I am not exactly sure how much it had cost the person at the supermarket they bought it in, but I do know that it was certainly not cheap since it was in one of the bigger containers of yogurt, and the smaller ones can cost up to over JA$100.

Before trying this

one, I had never tasted plain yogurt, but when I tried the “La Yogurt All Natural Low Fat Probiotic Plain Yogurt” I thought that it both looked and tasted vile.

The taste was a surprise to me first of all, since I am generally used to eating the fruit flavoured yogurts with a little sugar added to them, so the sugar free and slightly sour taste of this one was a shock to the point where I had begun to wonder if the yogurt had spoilt in the period of ...

• time between when it was bought at the supermarket for me, and when I received it at home. I also thought that it tasted a bit like plain cottage cheese.

I also thought the texture was a little strange as well. When I first opened my container of this brand of plain yogurt, it had whey on top, but when I mixed it in, the yogurt looked a bit grainy in texture.

The “La Yogurt All Natural Low Fat Probiotic Plain Yogurt” is supposed to regulate the digestive system as well, and

to be honest, I did note a little improvement in my indigestion problems while I was taking it for a while. However, I mostly saw progress whereas I was also using it for a yeast infection; and after using it consistently, it cleared within a week. That was also an advantage for me since getting Monistat would have cost me at least two times more to treat my infection.

I recommend the “La Yogurt All Natural Low Fat Probiotic Plain Yogurt” since it’s healthier than the flavoured ones, and it has may healing properties.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2722101305010231/k2311a1022/10.22.10