Butterball Everyday Turkey Bacon (Original)
  • Even though I'm a little wary of eating too much processed meat these days, one thing I like even more than pork bacon is turkey bacon, and so I was quite eager to try the Butterball Everyday Turkey Bacon even though it was the first time that we were buying that brand
  • One thing I also liked about this brand of turkey bacon was that it actually had a lot less fat on it than the usual brands of turkey and pork bacon, and the bacon fat is the part of the bacon that I usually hate, and I know that it is also the most unhealthy part, even though bacon of itself isn't very healthy in the first place
  • I would recommend Butterball Everyday Turkey Bacon to people who like eating turkey bacon, and because it has a great taste

• by Redtape

Even though I’m a little wary of eating too much processed meat these days, one thing I like even more than pork bacon is turkey bacon, and so I was quite eager to try the “Butterball Everyday Turkey Bacon” even though it was the first time that we were buying that brand.

What I like about this brand of turkey bacon was that I thought it tasted great, and it was neither too salty nor too

bland like a few of them I have already tasted. I also thought that it tasted much better than even a few of the better turkey bacon brands that I have tasted over the years as well.

However, what I did not like about the brand though was that the bacon was sliced extremely thin. While I do like my bacon sliced thin, and crispy, these strips of turkey bacon were cut so thin that I ...

• could barely taste this one between two small slices of bread and so one would usually have to end up frying quite a bit before one can get the full taste of it instead of having it disappear between the slices of bread. This is also why the pack finished so quickly, especially since I was generally frying for three other people.

One thing I also liked about this brand of turkey bacon was that

it actually had a lot less fat on it than the usual brands of turkey and pork bacon, and the bacon fat is the part of the bacon that I usually hate, and I know that it is also the most unhealthy part, even though bacon of itself isn’t very healthy in the first place.

I would recommend Butterball Everyday Turkey Bacon to people who like eating turkey bacon, and because it has a great taste.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2722101305000231/k2311a1022/10.22.10