Homestyle Peanut Punch Drink  » Food  »
  • Although I would not call it my favourite kind of drink, I still like having a good peanut punch drink once in a while when I have a crave for it
  • I usually see a few cheap brands that make it, and a few of them do not taste very delicious or much like peanuts, but I was quite surprised some time ago when my mother returned with a peanut punch drink made by the brand Homestyle which usually makes a lot of fruit juices
  • In fact, I thought it had the same thickness as a shake but was still quite smooth
  • I guess that my only regret about having this brand of peanut punch was that while I have a small idea of some of the nutrition it contains there was no nutrition facts
  • Nevertheless, I still recommend Homestyle Peanut Punch to people who are looking for a good quality brand of peanut punch

• by Redtape

Although I would not call it my favourite kind of drink, I still like having a good peanut punch drink once in a while when I have a crave for it. I usually see a few cheap brands that make it, and a few of them do not taste very delicious or much like peanuts, but I was quite surprised some time ago when my mother returned with a peanut punch drink made by the brand “Homestyle” which usually

makes a lot of fruit juices.

While I could not say much for the design of the “Honestyle Peanut Punch” bottle, two of the biggest qualities that I liked the most about this particular brand of the drink was the taste and the texture of it.

I liked the texture of the “Homestyle Peanut Punch” drink because it was neither too thick nor too watery unlike some of these peanut punch drinks. In fact, I thought it had the same ...

• thickness as a shake but was still quite smooth.

On the other hand, I liked the taste of the “Homestyle Peanut Punch” drink because I could taste the unmistakable peanut flavour for one, and secondly, it tasted very creamy and just as smooth as it felt going down and in my mouth. I also liked the “Homestyle Peanut Punch” drink since it was neither much too sweet like some brands, nor too bland like a few others.

I guess

that my only regret about having this brand of peanut punch was that while I have a small idea of some of the nutrition it contains there was no nutrition facts. I also had no idea of how many calories a drink like that contained which would have been great for me since I am trying to watch my calories.

Nevertheless, I still recommend “Homestyle Peanut Punch” to people who are looking for a good quality brand of peanut punch.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2722101304990231/k2311a1022/10.22.10