Lindsay Lohan (actress)  » People  »
  • I think it is sad that someone who has so much potential should waste it like that especially when they have such a great opportunity to work in Hollywood, and there are others who have not or will never get one
  • I know she is a really good singer since I have heard her sing in several of her movies including A Prairie Home Companion
  • I also think that she needs some rehabilitation and councilling since I believe that her antics and addictions are only symptoms of an underlying problem she has that needs to be paid attention and worked out before it kills her
  • Nevertheless, I recommend Lindsay Lohan's movies to people who like teenage drama films since that is what many of them are

• by Redtape

“Lindsay Lohan” is the name of a female american actress who began her career when she was still a child. She is only a few years older than me, and I can remember watching her in “Disney’s The Parent Trap” and loving her acting even at that age. Even though I did not think that she was a magnificent actress, I still think that she is pretty good and has some amount of talent.

These days, Lindsay has gained a lot of negative publicity from her addictions, bad choices

and tendencies to party too much. I am never surprised when I hear bad things about her in the celebrity news again, like the fact that some time ago she was supposed to be sentenced to 90 days in jail. I think it is sad that someone who has so much potential should waste it like that especially when they have such a great opportunity to work in Hollywood, and there are others who have not or will never get one.

A part from her acting, I think that ...

• Lindsay Lohan is a very good singer. In fact, I would have loved it if she pursued the singing more than she did the acting since I think her singing potential greatly exceeds her acting potential. I know she is a really good singer since I have heard her sing in several of her movies including “A Prairie Home Companion”.

Some of Lindsay Lohan’s more popular films inlcude films such as “The Parent Trap”, “Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen”, “Herbie”, “I Know who Killed Me”, “A Prairie Home Companion”

and “Mean Girls”.

Unlike a few people, I actually hoped that she got to serve the 90 days in jail because it might have just done her some good. I also think that she needs some rehabilitation and councilling since I believe that her antics and addictions are only symptoms of an underlying problem she has that needs to be paid attention and worked out before it kills her.

Nevertheless, I recommend Lindsay Lohan’s movies to people who like teenage drama films since that is what many of them are.

Richie Mogwai says :

I agree with you, she is really an excellent actress, and I think it’s because she’s gone through so many painful experiences. But bouncing back will be difficult for her, because of her personal issues such as addiction. However, miracles do happen If not, what a waste of talent.

ReadingBug says :

It s hard for me to feel sorry for Lindsay Lohan because so many other entertainers in Hollywood have been through what she has gone through, some even faced death, and yet they were able to deal with their issues and bounce back. I saw Mean Girls which was okay in my opinion, and a few other movies she has been in. I always thought of her as an okay actress that could have benefited from more training to be a decent actress in Hollywood. I think she let life get in the way of her career which is sad.

Richie Mogwai says :

Only time will tell, right now Lindsay Lohan is still recovering from a nasty divorce.

lisette says :

re : I think it is sad that someone who has so much potential should waste it like that especially when they have such a great opportunity to work in Hollywood, and there are others who have not or will never get one
    but anytime she really wants to, she can easily bounce back because who would ever forget the movie, The Parent Trap, Mean Girls and Herbie?

Katja Moeller says :

I hope she bounces back, but not unless she feels like she can cope. Those movies are great.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5222101304970131/k2311a1022/10.22.10