Lowe’s Peanut Brittle candy  » Food  »
  • Since I loved peanut brittle, I decided to try one of Lowe's Peanut Brittle for myself, and actually found myself liking it
  • Another thing I liked about Lowe's Peanut Brittle was the fact that it was not unbearably sweet like a few sweets I have tasted over the years, and also the fact that its makers did not overload it with ginger like I also noticed is the case with some peanut brittles
  • The only thing I dislike about Lowe's Peanut Brittle is that it was not as cheap as I wished it could have been and so even though I would like to buy more sometimes, I just do not think it is worth spending so much
  • Therefore, I recommend Lowe's Peanut Brittle candies to candy lovers who like peanut brittle, as well as those who do not like peanut brittle with ginger added

• by Redtape

Throughout and entire day, my friend ended up spending lots of money on “Lowes Peanut Brittle” candies because she said that she had become addicted to its taste. Since I loved peanut brittle, I decided to try one of “Lowe’s Peanut Brittle” for myself, and actually found myself liking it. It was quite easy to get addicted to, even though it was not the very best I had tasted.

I liked “Lowe’s Peanut Brittle” for several reasons. The first was the texture of it.

It was neither too hard nor soft like some peanut brittle I have tasted, and it certainly was not goey either like a few other brands I have tasted peanut brittle from. Instead, the texture was just perfect like a hard candy.

Another thing I liked about “Lowe’s Peanut Brittle” was the fact that it was not unbearably sweet like a few sweets I have tasted over the years, and also the fact that its makers did not overload it with ginger like I ...

• also noticed is the case with some peanut brittles. In fact, I do not think it was made with any ginger at all.

Another thing that I liked about snacking on Lowe’s Peanut Brittle candies is that it seems to be one of the very few sweets these days that is not harsh enough to make my sensitive teeth pain me when I am eating it.

The only thing I dislike about Lowe’s Peanut Brittle is that it was not as cheap as I

wished it could have been and so even though I would like to buy more sometimes, I just do not think it is worth spending so much.

Therefore, I recommend “Lowe’s Peanut Brittle candies” to candy lovers who like peanut brittle, as well as those who do not like peanut brittle with ginger added. Another reason why I would recommend “Lowe’s Peanut Brittle candies” is that there is no salt or any transfat for people who are concerned about the state of their health.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2722101304940131/k2311a1022/10.22.10