Alice in Wonderland (2010 movie)  » Movies  »
  • One of my favourite Disney animated films when I was little used to be Alice in Wonderland
  • I thought everything about it was the perfect mix of the dark and weird like the original Alice in Wonderland story to the innocence, which is what made it a great film
  • I recommend the movie Alice in Wonderland to people who liked the story and the animated film

• by Redtape

One of my favourite Disney animated films when I was little used to be “Alice in Wonderland.” Therefore, I was very happy to know a few years ago that they weere making a live action movie starring Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter and Ann Hathawy and the movie was directed by one of my favourites, Tim Burton.

The movie which was what I would call a family film, was everything I desired a live action movie of Alice in Wonderland would be.

I thought everything about it was the perfect mix of the dark and weird like the original “Alice in Wonderland” story to the innocence, which is what made it a great film.

The movie was about a young adult from high society named Alice, who finds herself trapped in a strange dream she had when she was just a child, after she is given a marriage proposal by a youth in her aristocratic circle whom she barely knows.

The dream, which ...

• might not be a dream at all, is filled with very strange characters who expect her to deliver them from the brutal reign of one whom they only refer to as “The Red Queen”.

One of the things I loved the most about the movie was the fact that I thought the casting of actors in the roles of each character was almost perfect. I thought that the actress who played Alice, for example, did a spendid job of her acting on

a whole, as well as she was able to create a very believable portrayal of the naive Alice very well.

Last but not least, I also liked the visual effects in the film. I thought that even the CGI characters did not break too much from their appearance in the book, and the animated film but still had a very realistic appearance to them.

I recommend the movie “Alice in Wonderland” to people who liked the story and the animated film.

Alice in Wonderland (2010 movie)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1122101304930131/k2311a1022/10.22.10