Tovolo Silicone Holiday Cupcake molds, set of 12
  • I like to start my cookies and cupcakes right after thanksgiving
  • The Tovolo Silicone Holiday Cupcake molds, are a lot of fun and cost about $20

• by makeithappen

It is almost time to start thinking about holiday cooking. Some may not realize how soon others of us begin our Christmas cooking. I like to start my cookies and cupcakes right after thanksgiving.

I get them in to tins and then I seal them. By the time Christmas rolls around I have most of my cookie and cupcakes in tins made and ready to pass out.

There are many tools I must have to make this happen

but one of my favorite are my Tovolo Silicone Holiday Cupcake molds, set of 12. These are fantastic because they are heat and frost resistant meaning that you can have them in the freezer and then you can put them in the oven.

You can heat them at high heats and it does not damage them. They last a lot longer than the traditional metal kind of cup cake holders.

They are also non stick witch means that ...

• your cupcakes and cookies look better.

The holiday mold comes with 4 different shapes.

My favorites are the star, the gingerbread man and the Christmas tree. The Tovolo Silicone Holiday Cupcake molds, are a lot of fun and cost about $20.

You can tell these are good molds because they do not get lines in them when you twist them. Some silicon molds are not made of as much silicone as the makers say.

If you buy a silicon

item, twist it, and it gets stripes then it is not a good product. But the Tovolo Silicone Holiday Cupcake molds are high quality and turn out fantastic cup cakes and cookies.

The fact that they twist is not only good for testing them but that is the other thing that makes it easier to get your cupcakes out of the mold with out it breaking or cracking. For me this is one of the major benefits of this mold.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5322101304840131/k2311a1022/10.22.10