Pyrex 12 Piece Bake and Prep Set  » Housewares  »
  • I wanted to make sure that I had the best cookware possible for when I needed it
  • I found a great Pyrex set at Walmart for $29.97
  • I love this set because it has lids that allow me to cover it up to put in the refrigerator or to take someplace with me
  • I would highly recommend this Pyrex 12 piece Bake and Prep set for every kitchen
  • It's amazing that something could last that long without chipping or breaking along the way

• by Dawn

I have always used Pyrex for baking needs because it has always done well for me. It withstands so much heat that there is no possible way that I can get it so hot that it breaks. I wanted to make sure that I had the best cookware possible for when I needed it. I found a great Pyrex set at Walmart for $29.97. That was for a 12 piece set so it was an excellent price for it. I purchased it, brought it home and took it out of the packing immediately. I already knew that Pyrex was the best so I didn’t have to worry about giving it a test run first. I knew it would work great.

I love this set because it has

lids that allow me to cover it up to put in the refrigerator or to take someplace with me. I could even let it sit out on the counter if I wanted to as long as I covered it up. I can cook in it, then put it in the refrigerator and take it out again to reheat it. I don’t have to let the dish cool down or warm up before doing any of these things. The glass will not break no matter what extreme temperatures that you put it through. There are several sizes of dishes that come with this set which makes it great for any baking job that you might have to do. I can cook lasagna for an entire family with ...

• it or I can cook just enough for one because there is a dish for every possible size you will need. You can even use the bowl as a mixing bowl if you want to. There is no end to the number of uses you can put these dishes to. It is about as versatile as it gets when it comes to use in the kitchen.

I would highly recommend this Pyrex 12 piece Bake and Prep set for every kitchen. You should never be without Pyrex in your kitchen because it is essential to running your kitchen. I don’t know many people that would be without Pyrex for their cooking needs and this is the perfect set for what you will need. You won’t need any

other bake-ware if you have this Pyrex set. It will serve you well. I love mine and would purchase more if I had to. The thing is that it is so strong and sturdy that it is likely that you will have it for the rest of your life. My mother still has her Pyrex dishes from over 50 years ago and it is still going strong. It’s amazing that something could last that long without chipping or breaking along the way. If I had to put a bet down on what cookware would last forever, it would be Pyrex. I just couldn’t do without it today. If you don’t have any in your kitchen, I highly suggest that you go purchase some just to have it on hand.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5322101304700131/k2311a1022/10.22.10