As Seen On TV Brownie Pan
  • I decided to give it a try to see if it really worked
  • I think that price was a little high, but I figured if I got enough use out of it, it would be worth it
  • I know that sounds a bit strange, but the pieces come out a nice little size and you don't have to worry about cutting the pieces of the loaf and it falling apart
  • The pan is a little smaller than you would imagine, but it still works great and I would highly recommend the product for anyone who likes to bake
  • It has been a great addition to my kitchen and I love it

• by Dawn

If you have ever made brownies, you know how much trouble it can be to satisfy everyone. Everyone wants an edge that has the crunchy sides and everyone wants to make sure their piece of the brownie is the same size as everyone else’s. In fact, many fights have been started over someone taking a larger piece than the other one has. This pan is divided so that each piece comes out great and each piece is an edge piece. I decided to give it a try to see if it really worked. I found this item at Walmart for $19.88.

I think

that price was a little high, but I figured if I got enough use out of it, it would be worth it. When I cooked brownies, I got the pan out and read the directions. It appears that you are supposed to put foil in the bottom, which seems to go against what you should have to do. I decided that I would try it without the foil first just to see if it really leaked. It did not leak and I have never used aluminum foil in the pan. I poured the brownie mix into the pan and put it in the
      oven. The real test would be when I took the brownies out of the oven and tried to get them out of the pan. I had no problems though. The brownies didn’t stick and they came out looking as perfect as a brownie should look. Clean up was fairly easy. Just rinse the pieces off and put them in the dishwasher and they will be ready to go for the next round.

You don’t have to use the brownie pan for just brownies though. I have used the pan even for meatloaf. I know that sounds a bit strange, but the pieces come out ...

•  As Seen On TV Brownie Pan
      a nice little size and you don’t have to worry about cutting the pieces of the loaf and it falling apart. Each person can just grab a square or two and eat to their hearts content. The pan is a little smaller than you would imagine, but it still works great and I would highly recommend the product for anyone who likes to bake. It is a great addition to my baking sets and I wouldn’t want to be without it now.

I have considered purchasing at least one more of these brownie pans because I like them so much and it comes in

handy to have more than one if you bake a lot. You can fill one while you are waiting for one to cook. I have not regretted the purchase at all and fully intend to get my money’s worth out of it. I can’t imagine not having this pan in my kitchen now. It has been a great addition to my kitchen and I love it. You will love it just as much as I do. Don’t hesitate if you are thinking about purchasing it. You will be surprised at what a truly great job it does cooking your brownies and other items.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5322101304690131/k2311a1022/10.22.10