Spectrum Paper Towel Holder, Bronze  » Housewares  »
  • When cleaning of the towel holder, I have noticed that sometimes streaks are left on it
  • I use a damp cloth when wiping it down and then use a towel to wipe off any excess water from the towel holder to avoid getting those streaks on the holder
  • I would recommend this paper towel holder for every kitchen

• by Dawn

I probably didn’t have to have a paper towel holder, but I do like having one around. It makes it much easier to get the towels off the paper towel roll when I have a paper towel holder. I found a nice one at Walmart for $14.97. It is a free standing towel holder rather than bolting it down to anything. I am not sure why anyone would want to go without a paper towel holder in their home. It just doesn’t make good sense.

Before I got the paper towel holder, I had to pick the entire roll of towels up before tearing a piece off. That didn’t always work out well because my hands are sometimes wet when I need a paper towel and the

entire roll would end up soaked because of having to pick it up in order to get a sheet off of it. This is a very decorative paper towel holder than will look nice in any kitchen. I love it in mine. It gives the kitchen a little bit of a classy touch. All I have to do when I run out of paper towels is to slip off the old paper towel core and put on a new roll of paper towels and it’s ready to go. It’s as easy as one, two, three and I am done. I couldn’t ask for something easier. I don’t even have to remove any other pieces from the holder in order to get the new roll of paper towels ...

• on. It is a great paper towel holder. When cleaning of the towel holder, I have noticed that sometimes streaks are left on it. I use a damp cloth when wiping it down and then use a towel to wipe off any excess water from the towel holder to avoid getting those streaks on the holder. It works well to keep the streaks off and keep the paper towel holder looking top notch.

I would recommend this paper towel holder for every kitchen. It just makes things much easier when you are trying to do a kitchen job and you need a paper towel. You won’t end up making the entire roll useless from getting grime from food on them. You also won’t get the towels soaking

wet from trying to grab one when your hands are still wet. It is nice not wasting paper towels just because you don’t have a towel holder. It doesn’t make good sense to be without one. This particular paper towel holder is decorative enough that you won’t mind it sitting on the counter either. It is a nice touch to your kitchen and you will greatly enjoy having it. I would buy another one if the need ever arose. I don’t see that happening because this paper towel holder is very sturdy and not likely to break or get scratched up. It will look nice on the counter for years to come. Stop ruining your paper towels and go to Walmart to purchase this awesome paper towel holder.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5322101304680131/k2311a1022/10.22.10