Bayco 18 Watt Fluorescent Work Light  » Housewares  »
  • That is when I decided to look for a work light
  • I found a good work light at Walmart for $19.97
  • It is a very sturdy light, which I know because I have dropped it on numerous occasions
  • I would recommend this work light for everyone to keep in their home
  • I suggest that you get one and never be without it again

• by Dawn

Just like anything else that you find you need for a certain job, I needed a work light that would allow me to see better in certain areas that regular light couldn’t reach. That is when I decided to look for a work light. I found a good work light at Walmart for $19.97. It wasn’t top of the line but it would due for all the more that I would end up using it anyway. Everyone needs a good work light for their garage, car or home.

I have used this work light far more than I ever thought I would. It has come in handy for jobs all over the house. For instance, it is hard to get light when you are working under a sink.

With this work light, you can just hang it up somewhere in the area and you will have more than enough light to work from. The Bayco Work Light has helped me see in places like that, under the hood of the car when it is dark outside and when looking in the shed for something when it is getting dark out. It is a fantastic light that puts out more light than you really need. I have not had to worry about whether I was going to have enough light to do any job around the house since I purchased this work light. It is a very sturdy light, which I know because I have dropped it on numerous occasions. It has been through the ringer and ...

• back again, but it still works just as good as it did when I first used it. I absolutely love this light. I don’t use it everyday, but it sure comes in handy when I do need it.

I would recommend this work light for everyone to keep in their home. It is a very useful tool to have around the house when you need more light in any given area. I wouldn’t be caught without having one around the house now that I have gotten used to having it around. I am sure that you will feel the same way about it if you had it around for a while. There are just far too many uses for it for you not to get it. In fact,

I would purchase it again if it became necessary. Now that I have a garage and a basement, I am considering buying another one of these work lights so I can keep one in the garage and one in the basement so I don’t have to go in search of the one I have if I need it in either given area. It would just make it much easier that way. I often move something to a different spot when I use it and then can’t find it when I go back looking for it. If I had two of them, I would always know where at least one is. It is an excellent tool to have around. I suggest that you get one and never be without it again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5322101304670131/k2311a1022/10.22.10