Simply Basic Coconut Twist Body Butter
  • IT was my favorite price and only cost a dollar
  • The problem was that the rest of the time it would pop open randomly
  • Because Coconut Twist Body Butter is not very rich, it is not the best to use right when you get out of the shower or when your skin is its driest
  • I thin that this product is okay, but could definitely be better
  • I think this item is perfectly priced, because it can’t be worth any more than a dollar

• by adrean_j

I ran out of hand cream and ran into the store looking for any hand lotion I could find. I ran into a little 8 ounce bottle of Simply Basic Coconut Twist Body Butter. IT was my favorite price and only cost a dollar. The tube was just what I was looking for. It was a small tube and easy to keep with me at all times. There was a flip cap on it, which would stay closed securely majority of the time. The problem was that the rest of the time it would pop open randomly. I would find myself cleaning lotion off of the items in my purse more often than I would have liked. The body butter had a scent of both

coconut and lime. It seemed that the coconut scent was much more subtle than the lime. I could smell the lime very strongly, but could not really appreciate its presence. It had a very fake or generic scent. The coconut smelled more natural, but I could only get a whiff to it second to the lime. I did not really like the scent of this lotion, but was still going to use it anyway.

The body butter itself is very slippery. It does hot have a lot of substance, however. It was very simple to rub in and it was kind of loose but still creamy. I initially liked the way it felt on my skin. It was very light and made my skin ...

• feel moisturized and not heavily oiled. As I go through the day, this product kept me moisturized for a significant amount of time. After about four or five hours I find myself needing to reapply, but only to the direst areas of my body. Because Coconut Twist Body Butter is not very rich, it is not the best to use right when you get out of the shower or when your skin is its driest. I tried using it after a shower and my skin would feel dry again within five to ten minutes. It is best to use this to stay moisturized throughout the day on my hands.

The scent does last for quite a while which is a good thing. However, it is not

for me because I do not find any enjoyment in it. This body butter can also make you perspire a bit more. I used it on my arms and when I went outside I would see droplets of sweat forming on my arm soon after. I thin that this product is okay, but could definitely be better. I would not really recommend it to anyone because I would not personally purchase it again. It doesn’t really give the skin the deep down moisture that it needs, and this is especially important for any lotion or creme to have. The bottle doesn’t last very long, because so much is needed. I think this item is perfectly priced, because it can’t be worth any more than a dollar.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122101304600131/k2311a1022/10.22.10