Carmex Original Formula Lip Moisturizing Tube
  • Since I have this problem, I always try to keep some sort of lip balm or lip moisturizer on me
  • One that I particularly enjoyed using is the Carmex original Formula Lip Moisturizing Tube
  • It is a small tube that cost me only about two bucks
  • I think that this is one of the best lip balm protectants on the market
  • I would also recommend wearing it daily to protect from any further cracking or lip damage

• by adrean_j

When it comes to keeping my lips moisturized, I have a pretty hard time. Living in the desert the weather is very dry and no matter the season, it affects my lips in the worse way. My lips often crack and peel, leaving me in a lot of pain. Since I have this problem, I always try to keep some sort of lip balm or lip moisturizer on me. One that I particularly enjoyed using is the Carmex original Formula Lip Moisturizing Tube. It is a small tube that cost me only about two bucks. The tube was a small plastic squeeze tube, with a screw on cap. When you take the cap off, there is a rounded applicator where the Carmex comes out and can be

spread across your lips. The tube is fairly easy to squeeze. Just a slight squeeze is enough to send Carmex out for application. The Carmex itself was very thick and greasy. It reminded me very much of petroleum jelly. It spread easily and left my lips with a shine. It is a great lip balm to use in place of gloss. It gives my lips a natural shine.

When I first apply it, the Carmex can make my lips tingle. I can really feel tit when my lips are split open or raw. It makes the area tingle and I can feel the itchy healing sensation. It keeps my lips protected and I suffer from almost no pain when my lips are moisturized with this moisturizing lip ...

• balm. It is great because it lasts for along time and I do not have to constantly find myself reapplying it. This lip balm really promotes healthy lips. It helps to heal my lips within 48 to 72 hours depending on the damage. One application can keep my lips moisturized for 2 or even 3 hours. The only real complaint that I have about his Carmex was the flavor and scent. I could not really get much from it, but knew that I had a slight eucalyptus scent to it. This tube is very convenient. I think that this is one of the best lip balm protectants on the market. It is very efficient and can last for a month or more depending on usage. I would
        recommend this product to anyone with severe lip damage.

I would also recommend wearing it daily to protect from any further cracking or lip damage. Whenever I wear this Carmex daily, my lips have life and always feel nourished. Because the tube is so light, it is easy to carry around anywhere and carry in your pockets. It is crucial to make sure the lid is on all the way, properly. I have not screwed it on all the way and had a huge greasy mess. It can be hard to clean up because it was so thick. The eucalyptus also helps when I have colds. I just stick a little at the tip of my nose above my lip, then I can feel my nasal passages slowly opening over time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122101304590131/k2311a1022/10.22.10