Lever 2000 Pure Rain Body Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • Whenever I take my showers, I love using body wash
  • I am more comfortable with it than bar soap, and I like to try different body washes to see what each one has to offer
  • After the shower I noticed the scent followed me for an about an hour
  • The moisturizing qualities in Lever 2000 Pure Rain are not the best
  • I would purchase it again, but definitely do not think it is anything to rave about

• by adrean_j

Whenever I take my showers, I love using body wash. I am more comfortable with it than bar soap, and I like to try different body washes to see what each one has to offer. Though I look for something to keep my skin clean, I also look for products that will keep my skin healthy and at its best. Whenever I purchase body wash I try to look for something with a feminine scent. My husband, on the other hand likes to buy basic scented soaps. Therefore, we purchased the Lever 2000 Pure Rain Body Wash. We got an 18 ounce bottle of this wash for about 6 dollars. When I opened up the body was I could smell a very delightful scent floating up

to my nose. The pure Rain Scent was refreshing and a really eye opener The scent somewhat reminded me of a very good laundry detergent.

Applying this body wash to my wash cloth, it did not lather very easily. I had to use about 2 tbsp to get a decent lather. If I use my body sponge, it lathers much quicker and easier. I only need a few drops when using a sponge or pouf. The lather gets really bubbly and soapy. It does not feel very creamy, but does feel like it is getting g me clean. I didn’t have to scrub very hard to get that deep down clean that I like. As I washed, I could smell that clean refreshing scent taking over ...

• the whole bathroom. It made the shower a little more pleasant. Rinsing is fairly easy and the suds just run right off. It leaves my skin feeling completely clean and scum free. After the shower I noticed the scent followed me for an about an hour. It was not very strong after the first 30 minutes, but I could still get a whiff. My skin was a little dry, and needed moisturizer.

I had to use some good oil to moisturized my skin and keep it from drying back up. The moisturizing qualities in Lever 2000 Pure Rain are not the best. It leaves my skin decently soft, but did not make it feel any different from most decent body washes. All in all, I think

this is an okay body wash. Lever 2000 smells good and leaves me clean. I would recommend it to those people who like that strong fresh soap smell. I also think it is good for everyone in the family because the scent is so versatile. My husband, daughter, and I all enjoyed using this body wash. I would purchase it again, but definitely do not think it is anything to rave about. It lasts quite a while, because it is thick. Not very much is needed to feel clean after your shower or bath. I would say the bottle lasted my family of 3 about two weeks. That is a lot for us. A lot of time body washes don’t last for over a week in my house.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122101304580131/k2311a1022/10.22.10