Charmin Ultra Strong Double Rolls  » Housewares  »
  • Though that is great on the pockets the tissue is not always the best quality
  • If your roll holder has a tight fit this Charmin toilet paper could pose a problem
  • I think that every one would enjoy using it

• by adrean_j

When it comes to using tissue, I almost always buy the cheapest most affordable on I could find. Though that is great on the pockets the tissue is not always the best quality. When I am feeling good I will opt to purchase the more expensive tissue on occasion. I purchase a bulk package of Charmin Ultra Strong Double Rolls. I was hoping it would last long and end up saving me a few bucks. I purchased the 10 pack of this toilet paper and spent about 10 dollars on it. The rolls were very big inside. I just know they had to last as I gripped the roll it was very soft as the Charmin brands is known for. It was soft and cottony. There roll

was also much larger than most. It was double any normal toilet paper roll. It was very noticeable especially when you try to put the tissue on the toilet paper roll to allow you to tare off sheets conveniently. It was very snug fit, as I placed the tissue on the roller.

The first few uses was difficult. The roll wasn’t rolling as it should. If your roll holder has a tight fit this Charmin toilet paper could pose a problem. The roll was soft but also firm. This is what makes this tissue so great. It still takes a little effort to get the pieces to tare. The tissue was soft and I could not hear any noise when rubbing the tissue together. As I rubbed ...

• it on my skin, it was very comfortable to use. I didn’t feel any scratchiness or roughness. The tissue was very gentle and thick. It was perfect because I didn’t have to use tons of tissue. I hate wrapping layer after layer of tissue around my hand. The tissue is great because not very much has to be used. A roll can last up to three days, which is a lot for my family. I have never had a roll of toilet paper last that long. I was kind of shocked to keep going into the restroom and seeing the same roll.

The tissue is also perfect as a facial tissue. It is soft enough to keep my nose from irritation, but strong enough to keep my

hands clear of mess. The Charmin Ultra Strong Double Rolls are a great buy. The package I purchased last me about a month. It flushes easy and never clogs the toilet. I have had soft tissues that can really clog a toilet. My daughter is the queen of clogging because she always uses too much tissue. I didn’t have this problem at all. I think that every one would enjoy using it. It has some really great qualities. It is soft, strong, and very comfortable to use. It is long lasting and is really a great bargain. I think that this bathroom tissue out does the rest of them. I can even wet it a little and use it on my sons bottom without it crumbling and falling apart.

s. gee says :

I just purchased a 12 double roll package of Charmin toilet paper. I`m more than convinced that the double roll has now dwindled to the size of a single roll. This whole industry is in on this scam.

Joanna says :

Hi S.Gee,

I noticed the same thing over the last several months so I switched to Angel Soft. Overall it’s cheaper, more comfortable, and its double roll is actually the size of two rolls. If you are looking to switch I would suggest Angel Soft.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5322101304530131/k2311a1022/10.22.10