Bath and Body Works Plumeria Body Lotion
  • I enjoy their products but don’t always like the prices
  • One scent that I have always enjoyed form this store is Plumeria
  • The scent was sweet an smelt sort of delicious
  • I think I could even get away with being a foot model
  • I wouldn’t recommend putting it on before wearing heels, however

• by adrean_j

I don’t go to the bath and body works tore very often. I enjoy their products but don’t always like the prices. One scent that I have always enjoyed form this store is Plumeria. I purchased the Plumeria body lotion because I needed a quality lotion. My skin was beginning to crack on my feet and other areas. I was using cheap lotions and got tire of how quickly they would dry up. This Plumeria lotion was very fragrant. I liked it because it was loud, but not overwhelming. The scent really hit my nose but didn’t choke me or make me sneeze. I was very happy about this. The scent was sweet an smelt sort of delicious. I really enjoyed it from beginning to end, even after it has become more mild

through the day. The lotion itself was very nourishing. It had the perfect consistency because it wasn’t too loose and slippery enough to rub it in with ease. It was also not to where it would rub in too fast either. As I rub in the lotion I could feel it penetrate my skin. I felt so much more moisturized.

My skin felt very soft upon use. Though the lotion is slippery it leaves my skin pretty much clear. My skin is very smooth and feels naturally silky after rubbing in this lotion. My baby stayed moisturized throughout the day. Even living in the desert it kept my skin moisturized all day. The most important thing for me was that it not only kept my day cracking feet moisturized. It would also aid ...

• in healing my feet. I wear flip flops all the time, and that is why my feet get so dry. The heat and dry weather I live in doesn’t mesh well with sandals all day every day. Using this Bath and Body Works Plumeria lotion has left my feet looking shiny and healthy all day. My feet and heals have completely stopped cracking. I think I could even get away with being a foot model. This lotion works great in all areas of the body. I have used it on really dry elbow and knees and have always got above average results.

I think that anyone can really benefit from this lotion. It is worth the money and can last for much longer than most lotions. I like that it doesn’t make me

sweat more like many lotions, and it doesn’t make you feel wet from a high water content. I wouldn’t recommend putting it on before wearing heels, however. That is because the lotion is very slippery against the bottom of feet. I put it on and tried to wear heals and it was very painful. It made my feet slip and stay bunched up toward the top of the shoe. I can witness that it is not having your toes crunched up. I also wouldn’t use it on the face, if the skin is irritated. My skin gets dry and irritated on my face all of the time. I figured this lotion would do the trick. It instead left me with a burning sensation throughout my face. I think that is only because it was so perfumed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122101304460131/k2311a1022/10.22.10