Hefty Easy Flap Large 30 Gallon Trash Bags  » Housewares  »
  • I like them because the flaps are very durable and easy to tie
  • I think that this trash bag can benefit plenty of people
  • I got a large box of 40 bags and it cost me around 10 bucks
  • I recommend that anyone who is looking for a quality durable bag try these Easy Flap bags from Hefty

• by adrean_j

Trash bags are something that I take very seriously. I can’t afford to use cheap trash bags because they always make taking out the trash more difficult for me than it has to be. I live in an apartment and have to travel quite a ways to take my trash to the apartment dumpster. With cheap trash bags I am always having to be extra careful with every move I make, to be sure that it won’t rip or tare. I purchased the Hefty Easy Flap Large 30 Gallon Trash Bags. I wanted to find a trash bag that was large and hefty and Hefty brand seemed perfect. The bag was big and black. It was very tough at first touch. I didn’t see it posing any ripping

problems. It fit into my kitchen trash can perfectly, because it was much larger than the trash can. I much rather have a bag that is too big than one that is too small and will fall into the trash can.

I also liked the way that these bags can hold loads of trash. They are great for both indoor and outdoor use. I didn’t expect to have a trash bag that would work just as great outside. I can load tons of dirt or sticks in the bag and it won’t tare very much at all. I was very happy to have a bag that I could use for different purposes. I can also use these bags to store clothes that I have when the seasons change.

• I like them because the flaps are very durable and easy to tie. I didn’t have to worry about using annoying strings or twist ties. I was able to just pull the flaps and tie them. They were very strong and I was able to grasp the bag from the knot and hold it securely. Taking my trash to the dumpster is a breeze. I can walk down to the community trash can without any trash falling out. I even slid the bag across the concrete and didn’t rip it at all.

I also like these bags because they are great at containing odors, even though they are not scent. All I have to do is tie the bag and it will contain the worst odors. I

cleaned my refrigerator and threw a lot of food in the trash. There was some really smelly stuff in there. I closed the bag and left it in the house for a few hours before I took it out to the garbage. During this time I didn’t smell a hint of garbage or stinkiness. I think that this trash bag can benefit plenty of people. It is sturdy, large, and contains nasty odors. They are reasonably priced. I got a large box of 40 bags and it cost me around 10 bucks. These bags last for more than a month because you don’t need to take the trash out daily. I recommend that anyone who is looking for a quality durable bag try these Easy Flap bags from Hefty.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5322101304440131/k2311a1022/10.22.10