Chapstick Lip Moist Vanilla Mint Lip Balm  » Cosmetics  »
  • It makes it hard to eat anything that I enjoy
  • I have used a few lip balms and have recently encountered one that I enjoyed using
  • The balm leaves my lips shiny, but not glossy and that is something that I like as well
  • The flavor was very interesting and delicious to me
  • Licking it off too much can make you sick, believe me I unfortunately fell victim to this

• by adrean_j

My lips are always cracking and dry. That is because of where I live and how dry the air is in my area. I live in the desert and have always had to battle dry skin of all types. Dry lips is a little more bothersome because it can be painful when your lips crack and peel. I hate having raw areas in my lips. It makes it hard to eat anything that I enjoy. Sour, spicy, and salty is not very welcome when my lips feel the way that they do. I have used a few lip balms and have recently encountered one that I enjoyed using. I purchased the Chapstick Lip Moist Vanilla Mint Lip Balm. I got the little tube for about 2 dollars. That is

pretty affordable, especially for a quality lip balm or ointment. I used this chapstick immediately upon purchase. As I rubbed it against my lips, I felt that they were being relieved a bit, but not too much. I didn’t feel any tingling or burning upon application. I felt only soothing.

The chapstick was greasy, but not to greasy or oily. I liked the way it glided across my lips with very little friction or resistance. I also liked the way that I was able to freely move my lips across each other. Though my lips could move, it wasn’t like a lip gloss. The balm leaves my lips shiny, but not glossy and that is something that I like as well. The shine looks more natural, but still ...

• looks good over other lip products like lipstick. I also like the fact that the lip balm doesn’t just melt easily. I have left it in my car on a couple of occasions and it didn’t melt at all. The Chapstick was still perfect and ready to use. The flavor was very interesting and delicious to me. I enjoyed being able to taste the mint meshed with the vanilla. The mint was very subtle and almost delicious. I was happy that it wasn’t overwhelming or too minty. The lip balm kept my lips pretty moisturized. I wouldn’t really have to reapply it unless I was drinking something or ate something that caused it to come off of my lips.

It is the perfect lip balm for those living in dry

areas. I don’t think it really healed my lips, but allowed them to heal on there own. My lips still took quite a few days to heal up, but didn’t get any worse from the same areas cracking again and again. The Chapstick was also very good for overnight protection. I try to put something on my lips before going to bed every night and in the morning it is always gone. With this vanilla mint lip balm, I could apply it and have great soft lips in the morning. The only problem that I have with this lip balm is that it tastes so good, it makes you want to lick it off. Licking it off too much can make you sick, believe me I unfortunately fell victim to this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122101304430131/k2311a1022/10.22.10