Neutrogena Facial Cleansing Bars  » Cosmetics  »
  • I don’t have acne, but have a really bad problem with my skin on my face drying and peeling
  • I paid about two dollars for it, which seemed to be a pretty reasonable price
  • Once I got the bar wet, I was very impressed at the way it slid through my fingers
  • I know that it was a possibility because of my irritated skin, but expected it to be a little more mild to the skin
  • I think that this soap is versatile and can be used by pretty much anyone

• by adrean_j

My face has had a lot of problems. I don’t have acne, but have a really bad problem with my skin on my face drying and peeling. I had some problems with irritation and pain whenever would wash my face. I wanted a mild soap to use in order to get my face clean without irritating it. I also wanted something that wouldn’t strip all of the moisture out of my face, since my skin is already dry enough. I purchased a facial cleansing bar from Neutrogena in order to work on my face. The bar was transparent and yellow. It looked very natural to me and I couldn’t wait to get it to use. The bar was pretty light and was 3.5 ounces. I

paid about two dollars for it, which seemed to be a pretty reasonable price. The bar felt very slick against my hands even before wetting it. It was much different than other bars I have used.

Once I got the bar wet, I was very impressed at the way it slid through my fingers. The bar didn’t seem as thick or creamy as other soap bars. I liked it because it washed my face, but didn’t really make it too soapy. I felt the lather on my skin and after a while it started to burn a bit. I know that it was a possibility because of my irritated skin, but expected it to be a little more mild to the skin. As I rinsed it,

• the burning sensation went away, but my face looked red as I looked in the mirror. I don’t know what happened, but this soap bar definitely irritated my skin further. My skin was also pretty dry when I washed my face. I ended up having to use oil in place of a moisturizer to really bring the hydration back into my skin. Though this soap did make my skin feel bad, it did also make it better. I used it for a few days and noticed a considerable difference in the health of my face.

My skin was starting to heal up and it wasn’t peeling as badly as it was before. I also liked the way that my skin was not looking as light as

it did before, and my facial coloring looked great. My skin was even and clean and didn’t have any marks on it at all. This soap was beneficial, but also a nuisance to use because of the pain that I endured. I warn anyone who does use this soap to have a good moisturizer present. Though it is a facial bar, it also works good as a full body soap bar, but does leave my skin a little dry. I think that this soap is versatile and can be used by pretty much anyone. It is basically scentless, so it is not good for people who are looking for nicely scented soaps. It is plain and is good for people looking for a more natural soap bar.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122101304420131/k2311a1022/10.22.10