Nabisco Minto Oreo Fudge Cremes
California
  • I bought them on sale any two Oreo brand cookies for $5—a fair price since a box of Girl Scout cookies goes for about $4 these days
  • I found that they go moist quickly when storing them in their box—I would try a plastic bag next time
  • One of the best combination creations by the Oreo franchise since Oreo Double Stuff, and I don’t have to wait once in a while to get them

• by Sheila

I have always love the Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies that come around once a year. I sold them as a Girl Scout, and I’m now 44 years old. These Mint Oreo Fudge Cremes are almost exactly like them, and now I can have them any time of the year.

Nabisco hit on the perfect name for these, but instead of a traditional Oreo sandwich you might think, you get one

round cookie biscuit with crème on top, with chocolate mint fudge coating.

They are very similar to the Girl Scout Thin Mints in both taste and consistency, excellent with milk. You have crunchy, chocolate, sweet and mint all going at once. The serving size on the box says 3 cookies for 170 calories with 9g fat. That’s not bad considering many energy bars and even yogurt can rack up that heft ...

• in a single serving as well (never mind the nutritional value). One box contains 21 biscuits, enough for 4-6 people.

I bought them on sale any two Oreo brand cookies for $5—a fair price since a box of Girl Scout cookies goes for about $4 these days. This works nice to mix and match them up on a plate. I found that they go moist quickly when storing them in their

box—I would try a plastic bag next time.

One of the best combination creations by the Oreo franchise since Oreo Double Stuff, and I don’t have to wait once in a while to get them. It is wonderful to have freshly baked cookies, but I am thankful that I can get my cookie fix without all the work and clean-up on the days I can’t get around to making them from scratch.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2722101304341231/k2311a1022/10.22.10