Pepto Bismol Chewable Tablets  » Medicine  »
2.5
  • The only problem was that I did not have any and even if I did I did not want to carry about a big pink bottle of liquid all day and advertise my problem
  • I decided to pop by my local walgreens and check to see what other forms of relief that they offered
  • The box fit great into my purse and completely eliminated the issue of embarrassment or announcing my problem
  • I still think that the liquid form of Pepto works good, but the tablets are not something that I am impressed with
  • I am strictly a liquid person from now on, I doubt very seriously if I will ever recommend this product to anyone or not

• by webgirl40

Pepto Bismol is one of those medicines that nearly everyone has heard of. I remember that it was a another medicinal staple in my parent’s home and every time one of us kids would get a stomach ache that is what we were given. I am not necessarily a huge fan of Pepto Bismol as far as flavor goes, but I have to admit that the stuff does work.

I was at work several months back when I got a terrible case of indigestion from some spicy foods that I had for lunch. The only product that I could think to take

was Pepto Bismol. The only problem was that I did not have any and even if I did I did not want to carry about a big pink bottle of liquid all day and advertise my problem. I decided to pop by my local walgreens and check to see what other forms of relief that they offered. I was very surprised to see the Pepto Bismol in new chewable form. It was decently priced at about $4.00 for a box so I was quick to buy them.

The box fit great into my purse and completely eliminated the issue of embarrassment or ...

• announcing my problem. I read the instructions and took two chewable tablets before heading back to work. The box said that I could take two tablets every 60minutes or so. I waited an hour and when no real relief came I took two more tablets an hour later. The product finally started working about two hours in when I took the third dose of tablets. It did get rid of the indigestion and gave me the complete relief that Pepto is famous for.

I really cannot say if I will purchase this product again. I still think that the liquid form

of Pepto works good, but the tablets are not something that I am impressed with. I have decided that I would just put a little liquid Pepto in my desk in a small bottle for cases of indigestion. Some one may see me taking yes, but it is something that i willing to deal with so I can get relief. I really do not feel that I should have to wait two hours for relief from indigestion. I am strictly a liquid person from now on, I doubt very seriously if I will ever recommend this product to anyone or not.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2622101304261231/k2311a1022/10.22.10