Neosporin Maximum Strength Pain Reliever and Antibiotic Ointment  » Medicine  »
  • I like this product because it really dies work
  • I definitely recommend this product to everyone especially if you have kids

• by webgirl40

For anyone who has children antibiotic ointment is a staple for life. I do not have my own children but I do happen to have three lovely nieces. They are wonderful children who never cease to amaze me, but they are also the most accident prone children that I have ever met. It is for that reason that I always carry a tube of Neosporin Maximum Strength Pain Reliever and Antibiotic Ointment. Along with a never ending supply of Barbie band aids this product is a constant must every time I babysit. I purchased this

product at my local walmart and paid about 6 dollars for it. It was a little steep for only a half ounce tube, but the stuff works wonders with my nieces constant injuries so I figure that it is worth it.

It advertises to clean cuts, scratches and other injuries killing 99% of germs before infection sets in all the while relieving pain associated with the injuries. I like this product because it really dies work. I cannot count the number of times my nieces have gotten hurt playing and asked for the “boo boo creme” which ...

• is their term for Neosporin. This product comes in a small tube with a pointed top at the end. It’s size makes it great to carry around in any purse or first aide kit. It is a topical creme that is easily applied with out causing any pain. All that I do is wash around the injury with a little soap and water or cleansing cloths if at a play ground. Then I take the Neosporin put some on a Barbie band aid and place of the injury and it’s all done. It does seem
        to sting a little at first, but it is mild and goes away within a minute or two. My nieces have grown accustomed to this and it rarely bothers them as by that time they are back to do doing what ever task they were concentrating on.

I really like this product. I use it myself and it does prevent pain and infection quite affectively. I definitely recommend this product to everyone especially if you have kids. This product and some cool band aids seem to be all it takes to treat minor cuts and abrasion quickly and effectively.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2622101304171231/k2311a1022/10.22.10