Stoner 92186 Invisible Glass with Rain Repellant  » Cars  »
  • Its impressive cleansing ability is the main reason I prefer this product from others
  • Finally, I recommend Stoner on outside windows of the house
  • In addition, it is extremely convenient to clean the mirrors in the household, especially the ones in the bathroom that get often steamy and wet
  • Unfortunately, the Stoner does not last very long and this is the only complaint I have

• by grandilo

Its impressive cleansing ability is the main reason I prefer this product from others. I seldom park my car under the trees, but sometimes I do not have a choice. Combing back to the car and find the windshield all filthy and sticky makes me disgruntled so much that I could scream of anger. The idea of cleaning the windshield with wipers simply confounds

the situation; it only gets messier and impossible to see out. Well, Stoner is incredibly capacious and with micro fiber cloth, I only need some hard scrubbing on few most stubborn spots. This magic cleaner actually makes a very fastidious work easy and simple. However, it helps tremendously if Invisible Glass is put on the surface before.

I drive in the dark a lot and absolutely hate the blazing lights, dazzling through wet windshield. After long working hours, driving home safe is cardinal; therefore, I use Stoner on a regular basis. The visibility is incomparable at both, day and night time driving. Two or three layers, frequently and thoroughly spread help repelling the raindrops amazingly and I do not need wipers in light rain at all. Since I ...

• Stoner 92186 Invisible Glass with Rain Repellant
      polished the inside of my windows with Stoner, I do not have to deal with annoying fogginess caused by condensation in excessive humidity. Furthermore, it works miraculously on outside mirrors, too.

Finally, I recommend Stoner on outside windows of the house. It provides better results than conventional cleaners do, as it repels rain drops very efficiently even in the hard, stormy rain and

keeps the windows cleaner for longer. In addition, it is extremely convenient to clean the mirrors in the household, especially the ones in the bathroom that get often steamy and wet.

Unfortunately, the Stoner does not last very long and this is the only complaint I have. Still, it is much more convenient and easier applying it frequently, than dealing with the dirt, fog and steam.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 922101304161231/k2311a1022/10.22.10