Avon Cool Blue Splash cologne for men Energy  » Perfume  »
  • On my husband’s first usage, I thought that the cologne is just like ordinary cologne that fades after six or eight hours of use but when he got home the scent is still there
  • I think the cologne variant was named “Energy” because all throughout the day you will be energized giving you a feeling of comfort and will never let you down
  • I would recommend this product because it has no usage limitations perfect for a budget wise dad

• by supermommyjem

Avon Cool Blue cologne for men Energy is one of the cologne that my husband is using. The cologne is in a blue color plastic bottle and in a silver bottle cover. The regular price of this cologne is Php 350.00 and there are times that this product has a discount. We are lucky to have a big discount last week from its promo so I purchased two bottles of it with approximately sixty per cent discount savings.

The scent of

the cologne is not that strong compared to other men’s cologne by which my mom-in-law likes this type of cologne because when my husband uses other cologne or perfumes like Axe, she usually sneezes. She has an allergy to cologne or perfumes with strong odor.

On my husband’s first usage, I thought that the cologne is just like ordinary cologne that fades after six or eight hours of use but when he got home the scent is still there.

My ...

• husband usually wears this cologne in the office five times a week. Although he has other colognes to use he prefers this because of the masculine mild scent and the price of this cologne is just right in a family man’s budget. Rain or shine, he is comfortable to wear this type of cologne because it doesn’t disappoint him with the scent. There are other colognes that when used in hot weather, the good scent changes to a foul smell
        when you perspire but this cologne remains at a good scent so it has no limitations usage. I really like the scent of this cologne and I am glad that my husband chooses this type of cologne. I think the cologne variant was named “Energy” because all throughout the day you will be energized giving you a feeling of comfort and will never let you down.

I would recommend this product because it has no usage limitations perfect for a budget wise dad.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5622101304131231/k2311a1022/10.22.10