St. Ives Creamy Vanilla Body Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • It would be more comfortable if I wash my body before lying on my bed, because I feel relax because I know I was able to clean all of the dust and dirt I get from work and on the way going at home
  • I like the scent and aroma which is very relaxing
  • I love it and I am using it for months now

• by lei

My daily routine every night before going to sleep is taking a half bath shower. It would be more comfortable if I wash my body before lying on my bed, because I feel relax because I know I was able to clean all of the dust and dirt I get from work and on the way going at home. What makes it perfect is the St.

Ives Creamy vanilla body wash. I like the scent and aroma which is very relaxing.

It cleanse my skin within

and leaves my body smells so good. It has moisturizer that smoothed my skin.

When I lather it to my body with a sponge I see to it to leave it for 3 minutes before I rinse, because I really loved the smell of vanilla and it cleanse and moisturizer at the same time. It has natural ingredients that is good for the skin, its not too strong and totally invigorating.

It is calming and has relaxing scent, its like aromatherapy that makes me sleep well ...

• every night. Its not greasy on the body, it nourishes the skin and never dries up and it has anti-oxidant like Vitamin E also that helps our skin healthier.

I am happy that I am using this product of St. Ives, it gives balance to my healthy skin and stays the texture of it.

I love it and I am using it for months now. I want to try the other scent of St.

Ives body wash but I am contented with the vanilla scent because

it suit my taste. My night is always good with the help of this body wash, I was able to sleep well and wake up nicely in the morning.

I loved it since it is affordable in price and always available in market. I look more younger and it take cares and maintain the balance of my skin.

Thanks to St. Ives, a natural scent and ingredients that’s good for a skin aging like me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122101304101231/k2311a1022/10.22.10