Mozilla Firefox 3.6  » Software  »
  • However, when the new version of this browser that is Firefox 3.6 was launched I decided to give it a try and instantly download the version and run it
  • Firefox 3.6 comes with lots of innovative features and my experience says that it is currently the fastest available browser
  • Definitely this browser is far ahead of its entire competitor at current parameters
  • The new version has made some amazing changes with JavaScript handling which makes the whole experience enthralling
  • With this feature, for non-English person this is the best available browser

• by Galega

After using Chrome for few days I forget my favorite browser Mozilla Firefox. However, when the new version of this browser that is Firefox 3. 6 was launched I decided to give it a try and instantly download the version and run it.

In a strange matter of fate, I am again using Mozilla Firefox. The reason for my reorientation towards Mozilla Firefox is latest features added to this new version.

Firefox 3. 6 comes with lots of innovative features and my experience says that it

is currently the fastest available browser.

With super fast browsing speed comes the innovative technology which makes it quite secure. The next generation theme that is persona is also capable mesmerizing anyone.

And, I would do injustice to Firefox if I don’t mention the killer selection of add-ons. With all these updated features I doubt how anyone cannot fall in love with Firefox.

Definitely this browser is far ahead of its entire competitor at current parameters. The new version has made some amazing ...

• changes with JavaScript handling which makes the whole experience enthralling.

I can see the difference in handling the third party data. Now, as I observed, Firefox is not allowing third party software to use its file system which, I must add, is improving the overall stability of this browser.

I have also noticed that this browser is giving support for Open Front Format. I know what it means for people like me who browse not only in English but also in other languages

like Hindi.

With this feature, for non-English person this is the best available browser.

Keeping these technicalities aside, all I need to say here is that the new version of Mozilla Firefox is lightening fast and far much secure than its predecessors and other currently available browser.

And, I don’t have any hesitation in recommending this browser to anyone who wants to use internet in a very much different way.

Mozilla Firefox 3.6

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3022101304091231/k2311a1022/10.22.10