Blink Tears Lubricating Eye Drops  » Health  »
  • I found Blink at the grocery store and decided I would give it a try
  • Anyway, this product works great even though the cost seems a little bit too high
  • I would recommend it for anyone who it seeking relief from redness and itchy, dry eyes
  • I would definitely purchase this product again without hesitation

• by Dawn

My eyes have a tendency to get too dry at times and I need something to just give them a little boost. There is nothing worse than dry eyes as far as I am concerned. I find that when it happens, I rub my eyes too much and then they get even redder than they already are. Someone suggested that I try Blink Tears Lubricating Eye Drops to get rid of the dryness. I found Blink at the grocery store and decided I would give it a try. It costs $9.72 for a .5 oz. bottle. I could deal with the price as long as it worked though. It sounded a bit high, but all that counts is the job that it would do to get my

eyes back to normal.

When I got home, I opened the package and read the directions. I always want to make sure that I am using anything to do with the eyes in the right way. I then put a couple of drops into my eyes, but I will tell you that it wasn’t easy. I have a terrible time getting drops in my eyes so it takes me a long time to get the job done. I did notice a big difference in the way my eyes felt from the second that I did get the drops in my eyes though. It was a welcome relief that I needed. My eyes were no longer itchy and I stopped having to rub them in order to make them ...

• feel better. Not that rubbing the eyes actually makes them feel better. It does help get the wetness up a little bit though so that it isn’t as bothersome until you stop rubbing them. Anyway, this product works great even though the cost seems a little bit too high. I would recommend it for anyone who it seeking relief from redness and itchy, dry eyes. It will do the trick within seconds of the eye drops being placed into the eyes.

I would recommend these eye drops for anyone who is experiencing or often experiences dry eye problems. It is safe to use in the eyes and it will bring a great deal of relief to you. That is all that you can ask for in

an eye drop medication. If you are suffering from this kind of irritation, it isn’t likely that you will find another medication that will work better. I would suggest that you purchase it, but if the problem persists even after using the Blink, I would recommend that you consult with a doctor to see if there may be a more serious issue than dry eyes. I would definitely purchase this product again without hesitation. The price may be a little higher than I would want to pay, but since it did give me the relief that I was looking for, I am more than willing to pay the extra price. It’s well worth the cost that you will be paying to get your eyes in good working order again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3421101304021031/k2311a1021/10.21.10