Samsung Gravity Phone  » Phones  »
  • One design quality I found that was a perk was the slide out keyboard
  • For those--like me--who are not into typing twenty texts per minute, the keyboard will definitely help you because you wouldn't have to take your time search for the letters underneath the numbers

• by C.Channing

On a recent trip to my local T-Mobile store, I was looking for a new phone; in my search, I was able to test out their Samsung Gravity. Compared to some of the more tech-savvy phones that are out on the market today, the Samsung Gravity is a phone of a more simpler time with a few additions to keep you up with the times with overbearing you with its technology.

When I was given the opportunity to test out the Samsung Gravity, it reminded me of a Nokia phone I used to carry around

in high school. The keypad on the Samsung Gravity is as simple as they come which could be a good thing for someone who doesn’t want a smart phone; it’s designed for someone who just want to really make calls and do some texting. It’s not a touch screen phone; therefore, you don’t have to worry about searching for the keys. Everything is easy to find including the power on and off key.

One design quality I found that was a perk was the slide out keyboard. The keyboard makes it easier to send texts, emails,

• and any other available item you will have access to online. For those–like me–who are not into typing twenty texts per minute, the keyboard will definitely help you because you wouldn’t have to take your time search for the letters underneath the numbers. I also like the ease of how the keyboard slides in and out without any struggle.

Another perk I found was the ability to take clean pictures, and be able to send those pictures in either text or by email. Sometimes certain camera phones don’t always capture a clean picture; however, with the

Samsung Gravity, the pictures are also of excellent quality.

Overall, the Samsung Gravity is definitely a great phone if you’re not looking for a smart phone, but something you would feel more comfortable using without having to read a book about how to work it. With this phone, you’ll be getting the basics of internet, texting, email, and camera. Depending on what you sign up for, you will also be able to get ringtones in which the song and lyrics are played. It’s a great phone if you’re looking for simplicity with the addition of a few extra perks.

Samsung Gravity Phone

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3721101304011031/k2311a1021/10.21.10