Evenflo Snugli Front and Back Infant Carrier  » Baby care  »
  • I found the Evenflo Snugli Front and Back Carrier that would do the trick
  • It cost $25.00 at Walmart and it was worth every penny
  • I would highly recommend it to every parent but most especially those parents who have an especially difficult to quiet baby
  • I know it sounds as though I spoiled my son, but the truth is, I didn't really spoil him

• by Dawn

My son was a really big mama’s boy. He had to be with me every step of the way from infancy on up. I needed something to help me so that I could keep him from screaming but also allowed me to get other things done. I found the Evenflo Snugli Front and Back Carrier that would do the trick. It cost $25.00 at Walmart and it was worth every penny.

I loved the Evenflo Snugli Front and Back Infant Carrier. It is meant for babies from 7 to 26 pounds which would be enough to get me through the first several months. This particular infant carrier was awesome because I could carry him on my back, on my front and either facing me or facing outward

so he could get a good glimpse of the world around him. When he was very small, I usually had him facing me because he always seemed to have to see my face in order to feel the comfort that all babies need to feel. As he got a little bit older and knew that I was still right there with him, he started enjoying facing outward so he could see what was around him. I never really used it as a backpack though. I didn’t like the idea of the baby being behind me. I didn’t feel as though I were in enough control if he were hanging back there. I did get a great deal of use out of the infant carrier though. It ...

• was great being able to just hang the baby there and still have my hands and arms free to do other things. I could even get the dishes done with the baby attached to me. That may sound like a bit much, but if you had to hear the screaming that I was dealing with when I would lay him down, you would certainly understand. A happy baby means a happy mommy.

I couldn’t have been more pleased with a baby product that I was with the Evenflo Snugli Infant Carrier. I would highly recommend it to every parent but most especially those parents who have an especially difficult to quiet baby. This will make the baby feel more comfortable and safe and therefore keep him/her from

getting too cranky. I would purchase this product a million times over if it meant that I didn’t have to constantly deal with the screaming baby. I know it sounds as though I spoiled my son, but the truth is, I didn’t really spoil him. I just couldn’t bear to hear him sound as though he was in that kind of agony all the time. I would much rather be looked upon for spoiling my baby too much than to let him scream like a mad maniac all the time. In any case, this is a great product and you will love it as much as I did when I used it for my son. It is very durable and it leaves you with no worries at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5421101303981031/k2311a1021/10.21.10