Clear Men ActivSport Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think zinc vitanol makes my hair rich in lipid booster nad vitamins that nourishes from the inside of my hair
  • Clear provides my hair a great experience causing to build up my confidence
  • I definitely agree that Clear Men ActivSport shampoo has the best ingredients that I found and need on an anti-dandruff shampoo
  • I have noticed that that hair feels more relax, smoother, and cleaner after I’ve finished using Clear on my hair and scalp

• by aload

I have used so many anti-dandruff shampoos before in the past years when I started having dandruff in my 8th Grade. However, I have discovered this anti-dandruff shampoo that I seen in a TV commercial. I tried using Clear Men ActivSport shampoo and I could see it affects immediately in one week on my hair. Clear made my hair dandruff freeing just one month using it and makes my hair feel cleaner and longer. Not only Clear an anti-dandruff shampoo but it also strengthen my hair and makes my hair stronger. I felt my hair becoming slicker and smoother every I used Clear Men ActivSport shampoo. Clear Men ActivSport has cooling menthol that makes

my hair refreshing. Clinically proven formula of Clear shampoo nmakes my hair fresh and glowing. Of all the anti-dandruff shampoos that I have used, only Clear Men ActivSport makes my hair last longer in the heat pf the sun and protect my hair from dust and Ultraviolet (UV) rays that damages my hair and causes dandruff. I have also observed that Clear works both on the outside and from the inside of my hair.

Clear give me a clean, healthy, and strong scalp and hair. Two of the most important ingredient of Clear Men Activsport shampoo that makes my hair vigorous are Zinc Pyrithione and Zinc Sulfate. Both of tthese zinc minerals have a zinc ...

• vitanol. These zinc minerals complete formula works on the outside of my hair like a dandruff-buster leaving my scalp and hair dandruff free. I think zinc vitanol makes my hair rich in lipid booster nad vitamins that nourishes from the inside of my hair. I feel a lot of confidence on myself with my hair since I’ve used Clear. Thanks to Clear, I become more comfortable with myself especially building up my self-esteem toward others. Clear provides my hair a great experience causing to build up my confidence. I definitely agree that Clear Men ActivSport shampoo has the best ingredients that I found and need on an anti-dandruff shampoo.

Clear cleanses my hair and scalp

from deep inside. I usually buy a 200 milligrams bottle of Clear Men ActivSporrt shampoo. I used Clear every time I’m taking a bath or a shower. I spill a handful of Clear shampoo on my hands and spreading it by massaging my hair with it for two to three minutes so that the zinc vitanol formula will take effect removing all the dandruff on my hair and scalp, and giving me a satisfying feeling throughout my entire body. I think the blue pigment or color of Clear is due to its zinc ingredients. I have noticed that that hair feels more relax, smoother, and cleaner after I’ve finished using Clear on my hair and scalp.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121101303941031/k2311a1021/10.21.10