Henry’s Louisiana Grill - Restaurant
4849 North Main st , Acworth , Georgia
  • My husband and I enjoyed our dinner with them so much
  • The best part was when the owner and chef(Henry)come out to check on us himself , and gave us mardi gras beads
  • This is a great place to go for some amazing food , and it won't leave you broke either

• by Gina Gott

This is a fun and exciting place to dine if you are looking for some good cajun and creole cooking. The prices are just right for the quality of the food. The service is wonderful. My husband and I enjoyed our dinner with them so much. The best part was when the owner and chef(Henry)come out to check on us himself , and gave us mardi gras beads. This place is very upbeat and festive. You will not only love their food , but their atmosphere as well.

The food is a little spicy , but not to bad. Everything that we ordered from them was flavorful and yummy. I had the special which was called Chicken Ohh La La over some good angel hair pasta. My husband had some jambalaya. For dessert we both tried some banana pudding. We enjoyed it all. The

portions were just right to fill you up. There wasn’t any to take home with us though , because it was so good we just kept eating until our plates were clean! They did have some other good things on their menu as well. They offer everything from fried alligator to hamburgers.

The prices here were very good for what you get. My husband and I spent about $30.00 including two sweet teas. There is also a full bar in the restaurant. The alcholic drink prices are good too.This is a great place to go for some amazing food , and it won’t leave you broke either. I love finding places like this. Good food , good service , and good prices. This is just a great restaurant. It is very popular with the locals and tourists , so be prepared to wait from 30 ...

• minutes to an hour for a table. You can sit at the bar while you wait though. Once you do get seated , it won’t take to long for your food to cook. This is the perfect place to spend some quality time with your loved ones.

The service is fast and very friendly. You will feel very welcome as soon as you walk in the door. From the waitress to the owner himself , everyone was very helpful. The restaurant was very clean. You could smell the cajun delights cooking away as soon as you walked into the door of this nice restaurant. This is a great place to go and just relax , let loose , and have a good time. There is no need to dress up to enter this place. You can if you want to , but it is

a come as you are place to eat. I saw people wearing dress clothes and some people wearing jeans. It is as casual or as fancy as you would like it to be. All people focus on here is how delightful the food is.

If you are ever craving some good cajun and creole food then check this place out. It is located in Acworth , Georgia. My husband and I enjoyed everything about this restaurant. It seems to be just a happy and lively place to dine. It is great place to eat with friends or your family. From the food to the prices , everything about this restaurant will make you leave this place with a smile on your face. I can’t wait to go back and eat with them again. If you are looking for something different , then don’t miss this yummy food.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 721101303680931/k2311a1021/10.21.10