Similasan Healthy Relief Pink Eye Relief Eye Drops
  • I was told to try Similasan Healthy Relief Pink Eye Relief Eye Drops by someone who had a similar problem previously
  • I found the Similasan at the grocery store for $9.16
  • It was well worth the cost if it got rid of the horrible feeling that I was having in my eyes
  • I would recommend Similasan for anyone who has an encounter with pink eye

• by Dawn

I work around a lot of people everyday and the chances of getting an illness or some other contagious infection is pretty high. That happened to me one time. I got pink eye from one of the customers in the store and I can tell you that it was the most irritating feeling in the world. It wasn’t as though I didn’t already have enough problems without having someone give me something. I was told to try Similasan Healthy Relief Pink Eye Relief Eye Drops by someone who had a similar problem previously. I found the Similasan at the grocery store for $9.16. It was well worth the cost if it got rid of the horrible feeling that I was having in my eyes.

When I got

home, I read the directions and used the Similasan Pink Eye Relief. I used the provided dropper to put the drops in my eyes. I could feel immediate relief from the pink eye and was able to move on about my business after using it. The redness even dissipated a bit. I was so happy about this because I can’t stand for my eyes to be itchy. It is probably the most irritating feeling in the world and the only thing I can think about when it happens. It was nice to have something to give relief for that. I hope that I never get pink eye again because I really hated having it the first time. I do know that I have something that can ...

• relieve the symptoms of it though. That is a great help rather than sitting around wondering how I was going to get rid of the feeling or if the feeling would ever end. Similasan is a great help in getting the eyes to feel better if you have pink eye.

I would recommend Similasan for anyone who has an encounter with pink eye. It is a contagious infection and if you get it, you should stay away from other people until it has passed. There is no sense in passing something like this on when all you have to do is wait until the condition eases. Talk to your doctor about any other relief that you might be able to get for pink eye as well. It

takes a few days for pink eye to go away, so it’s a waiting game. You don’t have to sit around with itchy eyes in the process though. Send someone to the store to pick up a bottle of Similasan to help the itching go away. I would definitely purchase this product again and would highly recommend it for others. I would not hesitate to purchase it again if I were to ever get pink eye again. My highest hope is that that won’t happen though. You never know who you might run across that doesn’t care whether they pass it on to you or not. They aren’t really thinking of anyone else. They would rather be out and about and so they do it with little regard for others.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3421101303660931/k2311a1021/10.21.10