Bounty Select A Size Paper Towels  » Housewares  »
  • You won't have a problem getting a spill up from the floor or anyplace else if you use Bounty
  • I would recommend Bounty Select-A-Size Paper Towels

• by Dawn

I have wasted more paper towels because I only need a little piece but have to take an entire sheet just to wipe up a small spill or to use as a napkin. When Bounty came out with Select-A-Size paper towels, I knew I had to try them. It is the same old Bounty that you can rely on except now you are able to tear off much smaller pieces. That was very appealing to someone like me. I got the paper towels at Costco and paid $18.19 for 12 rolls. That is comparable to other paper towels that have the same number of rolls.

When I used up all of the old towels that I had, I put the new towels on the paper towel

holder. When I made my dinner, I needed a napkin so I tore off a piece of the Bounty Select-A-Size. The great thing is, I only had to tear off a small piece and I had more than enough to use for a napkin. That meant that I would be able to make the roll last much longer than the old type that you had to pull the full sheet off of. The Select-A-Size is the exact same paper towel as the original Bounty. The only difference is that they come in those smaller sheets. If you need bigger sheets, all you have to do is tear off more than one sheet to suit what you need.

Bounty paper towels are very absorbent. You won’t ...

• have a problem getting a spill up from the floor or anyplace else if you use Bounty. They are also good for absorbing the grease out of foods like bacon or fried potatoes. You will love Bounty paper towels if you have never used them and you will have the added bonus of the smaller perforated sheets. I can’t say that Bounty is the only paper towel that I will purchase, but the smaller sheets certainly puts it at the top of the list for paper towel brands that I will purchase.

I would recommend Bounty Select-A-Size Paper Towels. They are a great paper towel with a lot of absorbency and you can always get just the right size for what you need. I will purchase

them again myself because they have been a great way to have a napkin size when I need it or a mop up size when I need that. The commercials didn’t really get me to purchase this paper towel, but the commercials are being very honest with you when they tell you this is a great paper towel to get. It is a reliable name and it doesn’t let you down when you use them. I don’t use store brands when it comes to any of the paper products that I use for the home. I could probably save money in terms of what I spend if I did, but in the long run, using these paper towels is what will end up truly saving money for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5321101303580931/k2311a1021/10.21.10